What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Its time, gas the jet

Oak Canada

Well, this has been coming.

I have enjoyed my past 2+ years on rpuk, but in light of recent events these past months, and ongoing drama outside of those events, I have decided that the best way to get the anxiety out of my brains surrounding this server is to look for greener pastures, with the hopes of finding a new home. In the last 2+ years I have made many friends, got to play with people I am a fan of, and with people who became a fan of me and enjoyed almost all of it. 

I wish you all the best and hope that in time rpuk will reach the image of serious roleplay it strives for. 

@DSGT Smithy I always liked it when you wore that little yellow dress for me

@Fat Chao you are my favorite asain forever

@Julie Cel You stay amazing which I know isn't a hard thing to do when you're someone who sweats talent. 

@James_W12345 sorry i never got you arrested despite the numerous attempts I made to do so

@Drew youre my special ray of sunshine.

@Stuart youre my special ray of sunshine, you have to fight drew to see who is the true beam of light.

@Ciceroo my lil chickpea

and to all the rest, sorry for not mentioning you I just kind of want to get this done with and move on.  

Oh WALLY stop drinking ya mad bastard :p 

Peace out rpuk 

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! dont leave us

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see Oak :( I do wish you all the best in the future and hope you do come back to us at a later date. 

Aww oak,

I knew this was coming :[

I'm glad I got a chance to experience your RP as a medic and I feel lucky that I was one of the last medics to be trained by you. 

I hope wherever you're off to, you find fun times and success with your enbeavers. (Like endeavors but with a beaver... bc you like beavers...)

I will miss our adventures.

Goodbye... forever...

~Julia <3

*Just kidding, you have me on steam, BFFs 4 lyfe* 

Last edited by a moderator:
man sad to hear it really is. I remember when me and @Jaam ran in to you outside the chekpoint being naked and blind had some amazing roleplay with you ever since and I've enjoyed every encounter ever since. I wish you the best of luck where ever you end up going and I hope to see you agin. 

@gone like donkeykong

you hear me out now, oaky if you leave i will find you and kidnapp you, and this time i will not wait for the police to give me a vest. i will make one out of your skinn like we discuss first time we met!

Hopefully we will meet some other time :(

Sad to see you go buddy, Thanks for finally putting in one of your vids! #famious

Best of luck!

Shame to see you go oak. I hardly play here anymore due to the amount of bs drama that arises from a server on a game. Good luck wherever you go. :>

Sad to see you go, I'll miss having posh roasting sessions in kavala square as medics :(

Wut? No no no no

dont do dis, we need u m8 <3

(i dont need u atm, but hopefully soon) (;

Your roleplay was always a priority, and I loved every second of it - going to be sad to see such a motivated member leave!

Back