What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I've arrived a little bit late!

TomTheDoge

Plate Spinner
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
I feel like I might have missed the boat somewhat to be fair but I might as well introduce myself in a slightly serious fashion.

Hi I'm Tom and I've been in this community for about 7 1/2 months. When I first joined I became a medic and quickly ascended to the rank of GP (now called CST)

I was a cop for 5 months but I'm currently part of [AA] The Abandoned Anarchists and I like to do silly roleplay stuff like painting Iffits all different colours and claiming to be the power rangers.

If anyone asks I'm not a shitposter, I am just an active member of the forum community!

Shoutout to @CST Joel Denningwho took me on my first NHS patrol but I got CST before he did XD

I feel like I might have missed the boat somewhat to be fair but I might as well introduce myself in a slightly serious fashion.

Hi I'm Tom and I've been in this community for about 7 1/2 months. When I first joined I became a medic and quickly ascended to the rank of GP (now called CST)

I was a cop for 5 months but I'm currently part of [AA] The Abandoned Anarchists and I like to do silly roleplay stuff like painting Iffits all different colours and claiming to be the power rangers.

If anyone asks I'm not a shitposter, I am just an active member of the forum community!

Shoutout to @CST Joel Denningwho took me on my first NHS patrol but I got CST before he did XD
That last sentence....you could at least have missed out the part with you getting CST first....

(We all know you are only doing this to get the achievement, don't try to hide it @CST TomTheDoge)

Back