What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I've left the backwood swamps of home..

SR ARAC Mississippi

to find new riches in a foreign land.

rvjWkmu.jpg

So here's the dirt.. I'm a streamer (OrcsMakeBeautifulLovers). I do DnD, Pathfinder, Other Orc/Ork related games. I was active at -REDACTED- for a while under the name CheckUrFoodNWater. I was a rebel, a worker, and a medic. I act out personas from time to time. Since I am from the south.. (Born in New Orleans, and raised in Mississippi) this persona is split personality.

There is Mississippi, which is the southern hospitality.. but there will also be Creole. Creole is the Baron Samedi New Orleans voodooesque concentrated evil.

This character will most likely stick to Southern crimes such as brewin', froggin', turtle catchin'.. but I'm always willing to branch out to put food on the table.

baronsamedi_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your welcome and my name is storm, sir.

I can supply you of all your needs if needed just contact me or my fellow guys from the sintians smuggling division (just the normal sintians ingame) so we can give you a good price for the right amount of goods

Goodluck with your voodoo,

Storm 

Leader of the sintians smuggling division

Back