What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jackton Rule #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Jackton

Time & Date this happened: 08/10/2015 11.55pm (approx)

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened:
Player was initially arrested for public order, calling us F***ing pigs, he was given a small ticket for the offence as there was alot of people in the area trying to cause trouble over the situation, after being given the ticket and paying it he then continued to be abusive before I was even able unrestrain him, to the point he was so mad he broke RP and bought extremely foul language into it and continued to say nasty things about family members, for this I decided i was going to send him to prison.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal
1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban
18A) Common Sense Proof of this can be provided by GP / SGT bobmarley and GP jordan, 
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
  yes i spoke to the guy in teamspeak, he was just as vulgar towards myself and others in ts as he was in game. 
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow cant believe this has gone as far as trying to get the guy banned,he was abusive but not overly I think the officer in question should grow thicker skin and ignore such comments but holy shit talk about holding a grudge 

[ Involved in the TS talk ]

Okay sadly my recording from the teamspeak chat was a blank all you could hear was static. But I can say what happened and how this even all started.

Okay so when I came into the teamspeak there was Bob Marley,Jamz and someone named Fish. When arriving to the welcome center it was just arguing between Jamz and Jackson who did wrong and so on. It got nowhere so I asked Jackson to explain what happened. So he did his words where “ Some cop named starry broke RP cause she was sending me to jail without reading my rights “ Then I asked what were you going to jail for he then said “ I called a cop a fucking pig “ Then he said that is all he said. But then Jamz came back and said he said allot more that that he said “ No Jackson you said allot more than that it was disgusting what you said and i’m not going to repeat it” . Then Starry came in and told me what he said “ You called me a cunt “ At the start Jackson did say he did not say anything like that. Then later said he admitted to saying that. In the video 1:15 you can here him saying “ You are a dirty cunt you are “ Then Starry said he said something about her mum. Where he just said “ you better get your facts right I did not say that “ then in the video you can here him saying something he said he did not do.

I tried to explain to him yes it may be a RP server and an adult community. I just tried to explain to him some stuff is just not acceptable and some people don’t like some things being said at them. Like when you said something about Starrys mum something personal may have kicked it in and that's why she got very eager to send you to jail. I even tried to solve it by everyone just hugging and moving on he just kept being aggressive towards anything we were trying to say.

The main matter here is that he was angry why he got a ticket and was going to jail.. As a bounty hunter I would think you should have the common sense swearing at an officer is not going to slide like melted butter.

That's all I have on the matter.

ok i no i was mad but where is the rest of the video the bit where you was breaking rule 3 

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.

when i aproached STG bobmarly and GP jordan in game as i asked what they wanted as they where look over at me with there guns pointed at me they replied can we help as they was laughing i asked what they was laughing at and GP jordan (replied) with nothing something that we did on teamspeak so as GP jordan as cut this bit out of the video so that this was not shown there....... this was not a personal attack on STG bobmarly and GP jordan i did not activity seek.... them out then i went to teamspeak were i tried to speak too STG bobmarly as i tried to speak he was rude and kept interrupting me he then called me a piece of shit then left the room if you wish to speak about this more please message me thank you ( i wish to see the rest of the video from the strat not cut the bits out)

ok i no i was mad but where is the rest of the video the bit where you was breaking rule 3 

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.

when i aproached STG bobmarly and GP jordan in game as i asked what they wanted as they where look over at me with there guns pointed at me they replied can we help as they was laughing i asked what they was laughing at and GP jordan (replied) with nothing something that we did on teamspeak so as GP jordan as cut this bit out of the video so that this was not shown there....... this was not a personal attack on STG bobmarly and GP jordan i did not activity seek.... them out then i went to teamspeak were i tried to speak too STG bobmarly as i tried to speak he was rude and kept interrupting me he then called me a piece of shit then left the room if you wish to speak about this more please message me thank you ( i wish to see the rest of the video from the strat not cut the bits out)
Your getting your people mixed up buddy. I believe it was Jamz who said you where a piece of shit He then came back and said he was sorry tha he was out of order for saying that. And what do you mean you approached me in game ? I was with DI dredd at this time at the time with an ifrit.  For Bob  I don't know I was not with him all day.

And when I came in I even asked you if your okay with me being here you said " sure mate "

And the end of the day buddy I'm not picking sides. I even messages you but you left soon as I did so I don't think you seen it I said the same to starry I will give an honest input on anything what happened from what I heard on teamspeak. 

JIWgaLU.jpg

Wow cant believe this has gone as far as trying to get the guy banned,he was abusive but not overly I think the officer in question should grow thicker skin and ignore such comments but holy shit talk about holding a grudge 
You are not involved so I am issuing a warning point and disabling your account for seven days. You can only reply here when involved.

You were dealing with me and at no point did I threaten to report you, or break rp, I was running you to jail and reading your rights when we got rdm'd, from there Dsgt jamz took over while the medics were helping us. at no point during my interaction with you did I break RP you are also claiming, sgt bob marley and jordan were there, they are just involved for the teamspeak case, where you were also rude and frankly intolerable, I was patrolling with SI droge worst, and Dsgt jamz, I have already told you when you said you wanted to report me in ts, to go ahead. if you have any evidence Against me, then please feel free to counter post it, against my evidence where it can prove you right, however, I strongly believe you do not have such evidence, and as you have lied to many people about your side of the story I don't believe you have really been helping yourself.

well wheres the rest of the video where  laughing but that bit as been cut out of the video as more like the bit where th rc guy rdm us but all that as been missed y is that then

Its not been cut out at all, I dont have that bit as it didnt record, I do however explain what the laughing was and it was also in RP as i sneezed in game, and jamz was taking the mick in game in RP, at no point was i out of RP with you. I claim that I sneezed due to the dusty ground over there!

I don't want to see people commenting again that can not PROVIDE any EVIDENCE. You could tell me that Santa Clause exists. As long as you don't have evidence of it I do not want to hear it. Got it Bob & Jordan?

Anyways.

Denied - First of all I hear that there is a part missing and apparently this exact part can not be provided somehow and secondable there is no actual proof that he is going OOC - I will leave it with an official warning towards @fish and like to make sure that I don't want to see this kind of "Roleplay" again otherwise it will end up with a ban next time - also I would like to point out that the person opening the report should get a bit more of a thicker skin because there is people that will say much worse things roleplay wise and we can not always ban people for saying stuff that you took to serious. (There is actual people that RP like very rude people but they are the most kind if you speak to them on TS for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back