What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jaguar F-pace, SUV or Cupe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar

Staff Team
Staff Team
Donator
Brief Summary:

[SIZE=11pt]Change the Jaguar F-Pace to an SUV all around rather than an SUV and a Coupe[/SIZE].

Detailed Suggestion:

unknown.png

unknown.png

As you can see in the above images, the Jaguar F-pace is regarded as an SUV and also a Coupe. I am not sure if this is intentional (to limit its boot size) or if this is a mistake.

In the review for the vehicle online (shown below) the jaguar F-pace is said to have a "practical" boot with lots of room for storage. Having the vehicle marked as a Coupe limits its boot size to 100.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Given the size of the vehicle in game (shown below) I would have assumed it would have a bigger boot size than other cars.

ooyAJkA.jpg

The Pros:

The Jaguar F-pace will have slightly larger storage and the vehicle will not have both the SUV and Coupe tags.

The Cons:

The value of the vehicle may change because of this, meaning some sellers may feel they have lost out on money by selling the vehicle before this change.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server?

Yes, as the boot size of the vehicle would have an increase.

Last edited by a moderator:
@3FingerGaming This is reported as a bug, im suggesting that it be changed to an SUV rather than an SUV and a Coupe as this may not be a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
does the jaguar have the police radio in still i was always interested in one but police radio put me of ?

@LunarThis has been resolved in the latest update 28/07/2021.
Headlights fixed
Interior lights dimmed
Classed as SUV
Police Radio Sounds Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back