What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

James Travers Heading Back to Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Travers

Travers
Well I've been planning this for a while now. I will be leaving the community as I simply don't have the time to be gaming much anymore which is a shame but IRL always needs to come first.

I would like to thank Management, Devs and Staff for keeping the enjoyment and Roleplay at a good consistent level. I hope to see RPUK keep on improving and growing over the years!

I had a great time here on RPUK, the best time being in the Police. Joined in December and since then have been devoting a lot of time into the Police Academy. I would like to give a special thanks to Academy Command and also the Academy Members who have been working hard and very consistently. Keep it up gents!

I have no immediate plans to return however I may pop onto TeamSpeak now and then to say hello. I will definitely still be watching the RPUK streamers!

I won't be tagging anyone, yet I would like to thank everyone who have been around me for the past few months, you's have all made it a very enjoyable experience and for that I am extremely grateful.

Good luck and goodbye for now!

~ James

James you cant leave me. (Its John Temple) but hopefully you will comeback sooner or later. Bye mate!

Thank you James for your contribution towards us in the NHS. your guide remains pinned in our forum section to this day! Hope you pop on and visit us sometimes, I'm sure we'll always be here haha. Good luck with dealing with that thing called real life, and hopefully once it's back under control you can make a return. 

We'll be waiting! :)

Such an inspiration dude, went on and did so much for your Constabulary and the Police in a whole never letting anything get ahead of you.

Have a good one bro xD

Woah!! Hell no!! This is going to be a HUGE loss for Academy... Fair well mate and good luck with whatever the future brings to you and we hope to have you back soon and hopefully back within Academy...

Pls no. Good luck in irl. See you hopefully soon yes? If not then good luck yes.

It's sad that you had to leave us D: Thanks for all you've done for the Academy and for the police!

Please pop up in TeamSpeak and give us an update on your life!

You will be missed, take care !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back