What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

James Travers Introduction!

James Travers

Travers
I never actually introduced myself so I'll take the time out of my day to do so now.

Hello ladies and gentlemen of Altis, my name is James Travers, or as some people may know me, INS James Travers. I was born and raised on an island slightly larger than Altis just off of the west coast of Britain, that island being Ireland! I flew into Altis on the 18th of May 2016 with Ugandan Airlines flight number UG180 I remember it well, the turbulence, god the turbulence were unbareable, left, right, up, down it was like a rollercoaster. This was exceptionally bad for those who had to avail of the toilets. It was a terrible experience, children crying in fear, the refreshment trolley rolling back to front, side to side of the aircraft. The pilot decided to ground the plane at a nearby island called 'Stratis'. We spent exactly 24 hours in Stratis airport, what a shabby place, not a toilet or a McDonald's in sight (two key elements to an airport). Heck, the only thing which worked in the airport were the lights, there were holes in the ceiling, the floor was made of concrete, the chairs were made of plastic also ruined by graffiti, broken and extremely uncomfortable. It was the worst 24 hours of my life. The wind whistled endlessly throughout the whole night, scattering papers, bags and other rubbish all round the airport. But then *Smash* a tree had fallen on the airport, caving in the right side of the building and lookily not injuring people, but my suitcase, Oh no my suitcase!, The most precious thing I had with me, all my money, my life savings all trapped under a 70 tonne tree never to be seen again. But it wasn't the money that upset me, my great grandfather's watch was also inside of that case, something which had an irreplaceable sentimental value to me. 

The next morning I was exhausted, 48 hours with no sleep, loosing my belongings, it was safe to say I was in a pissy mood. The pilot started his pre flight checks, it was all good, before we all knew it we were airborne and on our final approach to Athira international Airport! We had finally landed.

We disembarked from the plane and walked through customs were there was many security guards and Police, I simply showed my passport and I was through. I had finally made it, my feet were on the soil of Altis, the place we're my life would begin.........

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your RP story from here to here:

I flew into Altis on the 18th of May 2016 with Ugandan Airlines flight number AC180. I remember it well, the turbulence, god the turbulence were unbareable, left, right, up, down it was like a rollercoaster. This was exceptionally bad for those who had to avail of the toilets. It was a terrible experience, children crying in fear, the refreshment trolley rolling back to front, side to side of the aircraft. The pilot decided to ground the plane at a nearby island called 'Stratis'. We spent exactly 24 hours in Stratis airport, what a shabby place, not a toilet or a McDonald's in sight (two key elements to an airport). Heck, the only thing which worked in the airport were the lights, there were holes in the ceiling, the floor was made of concrete, the chairs were made of plastic also ruined by graffiti, broken and extremely uncomfortable. It was the worst 24 hours of my life. The wind whistled endlessly throughout the whole night, scattering papers, bags and other rubbish all round the airport. But then *Smash* a tree had fallen on the airport, caving in the right side of the building and lookily not injuring people, but my suitcase, Oh no my suitcase!, The most precious thing I had with me, all my money, my life savings all trapped under a 70 tonne tree never to be seen again. But it wasn't the money that upset me, my great grandfather's watch was also inside of that case, something which had an irreplaceable sentimental value to me. 

The next morning I was exhausted, 48 hours with no sleep, loosing my belongings, it was safe to say I was in a pissy mood. The pilot started his pre flight checks, it was all good, before we all knew it we were airborne and on our final approach to Athira international Airport! We had finally landed.
It's all about planes! :D THANK YOUY FOR MAKING IT ABOUT PLANES.
And being quite Aviation Geeky, 'AC' is the callsign abbreviation for Air Canada. <3

Generic meaning, plain, bland, substandard. So what made you decide that your just going to mock the thread?
Im not mocking its instead of writing some one who has beeb here for so long tje dumb things like rember to read the rules you have taken thia in the wrong way

Back