What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

January 2023 - CC Shopping!

Summer

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
CC_SUGGESTION_4.png

CC_SUGGESTION_5.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.png

Female - Ripped Pants - By Noviacadaver

24810a-1f2e1dea3f152ff9bf6ea638efc014f1.jpg

Female - Long Wavy Hair - By JazlynMods

lngwvyhair.png

Female - Cargo Pants - By Sinkable

9c167d-image_2022-12-09_151742957.png

4.png

By BAGDAD

1S2jRD1.gif

ye7kO2t.gif

Rziv91H.gif

NfVtW69.gif

tp4OPRp.gif

Ti1ewdy.gif

cb10sHX.gif

GpRwWWL.gif

By SHE Store

JADE.gif

By YZZE

Design_sem_nome_1.gif

Design_sem_nome_1.gif

By JagodaMods

72.png

Bez-nazwy-1.gif

Bez-nazwy-1.gif

123.png

129.png

By MY Clothing

beltbag.gif

(( Check out the CC Suggestions for JuneJulyAugustSeptemberOctober November and December!. Along with the Wedding special!))

Would love to see some more casual clothes like some more hoodies/t shirts as we tend to get a lot of dresses. Love some of the jeans that have already been added but don't want my ass looking like a boulder which they seem to do 😆 I know some other girls feel the same way in the city about more casual options

Thank you very much all those suggestions. Is there anywhere a normal jeans hidden/ available, since all normal jeans as a woman are either baggy, with rips / wholes in it or with strips. I shall go digging as well. 

Thank you very much all those suggestions. Is there anywhere a normal jeans hidden/ available, since all normal jeans as a woman are either baggy, with rips / wholes in it or with strips. I shall go digging as well. 
I will have a look 🙂 I think we might have some in our cc database ( cc we are looking to implement ), but I'll have another look 🙂 Thanks for the input!

the backpack on your chest could be cool, makes it more realistic for all the gang members pulling shotguns out of their ass 😉

massive +1 for the hats. Personally I think jeans would be a better addition than cargos as the current jeans don't work with some shoes but other than that a great suggestion. 

Back