What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jesse Smith, Nikolai Svensson from police, Samara Webster, Keyeth and Jamie and Bas from NHS

Karen Smith

Donator
Donator
Somewhere drinking vodka and talking too the voice
You guys have been giving one off the best Roleplay i have had in a while these past 5 nights in the city.  All the laughing and the fun we have had. All the understanding over Karen`s mental health problems. 

Keyeth and Jamie, thank you guys for taking time over trying to figure out whats wrong with Karen 100% insted off just ignoring her and her problems. Im happy ypu guys take it seriously and that you guys actully want to use your time to help Karen so she can maybe get "better" and not always be the "crazy bitch"

Bas, we also had a lot off laugh, and made some memories too these last nights. You have been more busy with patroling. But the few hours you have been around have been a laugh and i have loved it!

Samara, i meet you one random night with these boys and you have become a close friend in the city. You are understanding and trying your hardest to keep Karen out off problems. All the funny things we have been talking about, and all the random things we have been doing have been so fun! And on top off that you letting Karen help you in the cells. That was fun haha ❤️

Nikolai, I am sorry for scarring you for life with some off the things i have done! But thank you for making the nights fun. I love the RP you provide, and that you know how to switch from being all fun to serious. 

Jesse, thank you for being one off the officers that actually wanna try and learn about how to deal with criminals that have mental health problems. I am also sorry for what Karen did the other night at vespucci police station, i know that maybe scarred you for life haha. I also wanna thank you for all the good RP you have been providing the times you have arrested Karen. But also for all the fun nights we have had. 

You guys are the best! 

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikolai, I am sorry for scarring you for life with some off the things i have done! But thank you for making the nights fun. I love the RP you provide, and that you know how to switch from being all fun to serious. 
no worries 😉 

you need to be able to, to enjoy RPUK proper

Life has never been the same for me after Vespucci! 😞

Honestly, I was talking to @Nikolaithat this week has been one of my most fun weeks on FiveM. 
The things we have done and witnissed have been so exciting and different which just refreshed my entire experience here as well.
Looking forward to alot more good stuff from all of yous!

Props to all above mentioned folks for their RP!

Congratulations everyone involved. You are a credit to this community! 

karen its always a pleasure roleplaying with you and everyone else, like everyone keeps saying this past week on the server has actually been one of the best times for me too on the server and gaining some really good in game friends and being a medic helping people with various difficulty's i will still try my best to help the people of los santos for as long i am a medic in the city and well done to everyones RP over the past week!!!

Ahw thank you Karen ♥️

It has been a amazing past few weeks for me aswell i am happy I met you and all the others. I love the roleplay you give even if it sometimes goes a bit far 😉. You are always there to give amazing roleplay even in very difficult situations. I hope to have much more fun moments with you in game. 

Life just ain't the same eh... well atleast you got a different treatment 😆
Poor Jesse, still scarred for life after Vespucci😂. Don't blame you. I need to clean my eyes out.

Ey, what happend at vespucci stays at vespucci 😂

Can not wait to get more memories with you guys 😊

Back