What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jets

Gc Alexander

9HGrBvI.png

Why? 

Why it's been 'Awaiting Stock'' as long as i can remeber? or it's removed for good?

Info is appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's been permanently removed as a VIP option.

Wilco is working on an updated VIP page, so that should be changed once he's done that.

Plus, if you look in game, the Neophron is now £20 million, again, making it look like the VIP information is just out of date.

Wasn't too much of an issue for me, I just made my £20 million and bought it at full price.

There is a cheaper jet at £15 million which is just as good really. If you want to save £5 million.

I'm thinking about buying the cheaper one as well, mainly because I have no common sense.

Yes, it is permanently removed from the VIP shop. It's a achievement so people can see how rich you are :)

Yes, it is permanently removed from the VIP shop. It's a achievement so people can see how rich you are :)
Not lot of people will see it tho, most of them will be UNMC guys and weed farmers hehe

Just was thinking it cost 20 mln and it takes shit of time to make that kind of money ingame. Should be allowed to fly all over Altis

Last edited by a moderator:
Not lot of people will see it tho, most of them will be UNMC guys and weed farmers hehe

Just was thinking it cost 20 mln and it takes shit of time to make that kind of money ingame. Should be allowed to fly all over Altis
20 hours, most people play for at least 4 hours a day, shouldn't take long!

It's an end goal money sink to show off. However these days with the weed prices how they are it is pretty easy to just grind weed...

Back