What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ji - Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ji

Aspiring Kebab Seller
Unlinked
I've been here for over a year and had fun during the time i've been here, but i don't find the server enjoyable anymore. A lot of reasons why i feel this way but don't really see any point in turning my leaving post into a rant.

I might come back if some of my mates get unbanned and create a gang but i don't see that happening.

A lot of people to tag so i am sure to miss a few

LM - @CallumSaunderson12 @TheRealJackM and a few others, first gang i was in over a year ago

Ascension - @ApexNetworks @R0WAN @The Cobra @L 1 A M @JammalCammal @ZephyOG @Chief Jay @RaptorAM @Zak Uk @thewildviking @et iumentum first decent gang i was in

Descend/Ancient/Fusion @magicc @Ethan- @Domm @Andreas Lykke @K I E R A N @A D A M @AdamBZ @J O R D A N and a few others, probably had the most fun playing the server when in those gangs

Rangers/Battledroids @Upsy daisy @LittleJack and the rest, cya guys

My turkish brothers @Kenny @Kennedy my offer still stands, make youtube video with facecam asking nicely for my money and i will give it to you

and ofc @K H A L I F A who was with me in all those gangs

Descend.png

74f4188dc9ed1ef019fac2b488efcd3d.png

Sad to see you go my swedish brother, if you ever need anything you know where to go. 

Take care broo <3

im upset man but im sure ill find you somehow and somewhere if not ill use steam to be lazy 

cya later big man

My swedish nerd cya later my man hope to see u back soon innit 😉

Adios Amigos 😘

Man Ji Feelsbad you are leaving. Though will keep contact and you knoooow, But feelsbadman you didn't put me in the Ascension one xD

See ya at some point ma sweeedish dud <3

@Ji Mitch Being in LM was great fun dude, miss those days, especially the heroin runs xD. Hope to see you back soon mate <3 Message me on steam whenever.

Love you Ji, just as I come back as well. Can't believe you didn't feature me in the ancient bit tho... Enjoy life and keep in contact big man :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back