What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

jim (Action: Already banned on other reports ( This is now a perm ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Marc Smith

Ex CMO - Current sexy tech support
I was asked to submit this report by PC Euan:

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
jim
Time & Date this happened:
27/2/15 17:30 (+/- 30 mins)
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:
I had just finished dealing with something with the police and they had this guy in the back. Seems he decided that jumping out of the car while in restraints was a good idea. Just generally trolling without RP and also playing music through direct.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
3A) Do not troll, running around the cops in circles, jumping off buildings without a RP reason, bombarding the police messaging system or the Medic system over and over is considered trolling. This is worthy of a ban.

3B) Do not talk on mic in sidechat or play music in direct or sidechat. This gets VERY irritating to the users. Therefore we issue a ban for this. In September 2014 we implemented a sidechat blocker however sidechat spammers can sometimes spam this before it blocks them out therefore this rule still apply's

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I didn't try, however I assume the police were trying to. 
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
Unfortunately my mic wasn't picked up in this video, but I don't think it should be needed on this occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
79157ea17b0a92d2eafd922a659e9af6 -1 Jim - Forum Report 02/03/2015 

Already issued a ban, From what ive seen across them both he shouldnt be given another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back