What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jobs

RodderzHD

So can we potentially add more jobs for players to do for example add a bin lorry job, bus driver (make these jobs council run) and any other jobs that can provide players with a legal wage! 

as there is only a few ways to make good money and that’s fishing sharks (illegal) and selling drugs (illegal) 

in my opinion the other legal jobs in the city have poor wages and aren’t worth doing! (Just my opinion) 

I was saying earlier that i wish bus driving as a job. Also it would be a way for players without cars to travel around having a form of public transport.

I was saying earlier that i wish bus driving as a job. Also it would be a way for players without cars to travel around having a form of public transport.
 Bus driving sounds decent, but considering how easy it is to steal cars and how most people drive, I doubt it would get much use passenger-side

Bus driving sounds decent, but considering how easy it is to steal cars and how most people drive, I doubt it would get much use passenger-side
tbh i think most people steal cars because of transport issues. it takes forever to run from one side of the city to the other. Plus buses wold be great for RP. 

just make them work like Taxis, player to player transport is possible but you can also do routes around the city for a x amount of money

Back