What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jobs

HyperG1

Hello all hope you are well.

I thought ide throw a couple of job suggestions in , if these have already been mentioned or a bad idea forgive me i just wanted to throw some out there.

1 Oil  job = so you could either have it so we had to go rent a truck or have our own which ever. we would then either go collect oil containers or something then go to a factory and make it into petrol and then go to the gas  stations to fill them up and be paid for ever gas station you filled.

2. a post office parcel force delivery . so for this job we would go to the depot collect the van then go to the unit to fill your van or truck up with parcels. then go around the city or area and deliver them either houses shop any really.

3. bin men. you could go pick up the bin truck then go around the bins in the city emptying them.

4. the mining for metals and other materials then go to factory's and make it in silver or what not and be able to sell them at actual shops .

just a few for now not sure if already been said or voted and just wanted to throw some thoughts and ideas in 

Back