What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

John Willhelm side chat ban (Unbanned 14/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreolic gaming

I got killed last night just outside the kavala gun store and as i was typing in side chat to try and find out why they'd killed me my mic and connection messed up.

In the video you can see i had my direct on constant and then changed to side but as soon as i realized i changed off that channel but this didn't not stop my sound as you can see in side chat, i was trying the double caps lock method but nothing worked i even muted my mic completely but there were still complaints and i got my ban, http://youtu.be/dZlSbkGU0CE

I really hope i can get the ban lifted as I am really enjoying being BBC altis news  :) and Ive never had a problem like this before.

player ID : 76561198168189765

Last edited by a moderator:
This wrecks the playing experience for all the civ slot player's on the server that's why we get rid.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

I have read and know the rules i broke 

3B) Do not talk on mic in sidechat or play music in direct or sidechat. This gets VERY irritating to the users. Therefore we issue a ban for this. In September 2014 we implemented a sidechat blocker however sidechat spammers can sometimes spam this before it blocks them out therefore this rule still apply's

GUID: cb9f7a0e9e0347b6baddd76b668d96eb

but I hardly feel this was even just, my mic wasnt on and people were still complaining but ive since replaced that mic in the hope that this will never occur again.

They still hear the buzz and some breathing and they get it over a longer time than your video in short bursts. Dont do it again.

Unban approved for your FINAL chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back