What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

John Woll - Leaving the Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Woll

Dear players,

After about 11 months of having a good time on Atlis Life and being in the Police where I got to the rank of DSGT, I decided to quit, after taking my break and playing other games with other people I realized that I can have more of a good time playing other games with new friends, I made some amazing friends over here in those 11 months. 

Special thanks to @INS Mark Watney, you were there being a blueberry when I started out in the Police and we remained good friends ever since. Thanks for the PM. @HoaxHobo man, thank you for taking me hostage a lot. Still need to write a novel about the time you kidnapped me and we talked about the green dildo lizard monster Obi One Kenobi rode on in Utapau during Star Wars Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith, I might actually do that in some free time hit me up on Steam once about it.

varactyl.jpg
  < Green dildo lizard monster

@SGT Reiss You were one of the most awesome CSO / PCSO's out there, your interview was the most fun I ever did, we made jokes and I helped do your FTC (or FTT I honestly forgot) and we remained good friends with and went on a lot of fun patrols with the 4MD and @INS Sir LiamI still remember when a random civilian let me fly his Caesar plane and I failed horribly (I still miss the 4WD MD thing it was the shit.)

@CommunityBannedGuyThatGaveMeAHEMMTWhenIStartedButForgotYourName , Thank you for giving me a HEMMT Box when I just started out on the server, we did a ton of heroin runs together and had a great time. You were dumb enough to go rob people on spawn island because you had a bad day which was sad and not the best option.

@INS OwenGreatest CNPAS and DNPAS, we joined at about the same time. WA-99 is still Bae, I don't care about MH-9 your dog is adorable btw. @DSGT Jedd Lii"Who the fuck let you into NCA." I had so much fun with you my North Korean German thing friend.

North%20Korea%20Anniversar(12).jpg

@JasThanks for letting me into NCA, your stories about the UN were truly amazing and inspirational. @ShadowRaiinYou won't read this because you have been community banned and you probably don't read the forums anymore but you were the sole reason I joined RTU, one of the greatest SGT's ever.                         @asdorixYou were an amazing friend, the most fun patrols I've been on were with you, it was sad you got perma banned but hopefully your unban appeal will appear soon, I wish you the best of luck with your Squash competitions and let's see you on the TV once as the winner of the Europe cup thing for Squash or whatever price you get for that :p                                                                                                                                                      @NormanThank you for showing how fun NHS was, still love you for the fun we had in TCK.

@INS Krql"AR wannabe boi Kroekl"

@crexvin@Baked Potato@Kevin English< Nederlandse maten, ik heb echt veel lol met jullie gehad, succes met die IT ding opleiding, Student aan Huis, en dat andere ding.

@DrizzelYo I'm DI Drizzel with all the Shizzle, greatest DI and most accessable / normal DI ever. When are you becoming DI of Pyrgos again? Need to put it on my agenda.

@PeopleFromAVC, too many to name really. Thank you for the amazing United Nations RolePlay bank op! Best holiday ever! (@Hoax sent this to AVC peeps, they know who this is for.)

@CI RuTHLeSS INFOThanks for being a great CI of Pyrgos (but please make RTU great again :c)

@UNMC for when I rubbered 4 men with MK1's and Katiba'as a PCSO, when suddenly 2 of you had to go due to real life things and I let you because I'm a nice person sometimes and I'll just leave this here too.

piepvandaag-koe3.jpg
   <3

@TikTakBringing out Ifrits to FTC's and ramming the trainee and trainer in their SUV, best FTC ever.

Sorry if I missed people, my memory is quite bad and that was just what came up in me. 

~ John Woll

Last edited by a moderator:
:( sad to see that one of the great cops/friends are leaving the police as I join :( Oh well mate I'll see you around babes and I will gladly read the novel <3

Thanks for the tag and thanks for all the fun memories when you arrest me <3

Why do always the good cops have to leave :( Goodluck with what you wanna do my fellow dutchie.. 

Thanks John for all you have done for me introducing me to the police and giving me the opportunity to learn and progress, Hopefully you will come back some day and rejoin the police for more banter ;) 

Sad to see you go fwend <3 Hope that you´ll be no stranger on the ts and ingame ;) See ya around :D

We had some good times in police bud, didnt talk too much tough after i left, sad to see you go!

That heli ride back to PD was beautiful, green dildo looking ass obi wan Kenobi riding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back