What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

John Woll - Taking a break due to average Police duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Woll

So as many of you know, the rebels have gotten access to the AK-12. The most overpowered thing since the MK1.

Because of the huge pricetag of £900k (which doesn't work anyhow since every civilian has about 5M or way more due to all the drug farming and the HM's) the rebels that don't have the money to buy an AK-12 do a HM Treasury robbery with surprise surprise no roleplay at all. "We don't want a negotiator, we want all the gold fuck off or die." are the things I hear the police negotiators repeat while hotmic'ing.

Honestly, being in the police nowerdays is about how long you can take this nonsence we can't even do our duty, we can't roleplay with civilians or pull anyone over and get a bit of RP, we usually get called the message "An intruder has been spotted at the HM Treasury" causing everyone in your unit or in the General Operation going "Awh fuck, not again" I'm pretty sure almost everyone agrees that giving the enemy a far superior weapon is a horrible idea, sure it'll be fun for them and yeah the high pricetag is a good idea on paper but doesn't apply in the game. Police have to resort to the human wave attack strategy where you sent in a lot of men only to get slaughtered and hopefully get a few of them while you go in and kamikaze.

FuAj3Ot.png

I'm just fed up with this, after being in the police for 11 months it went from RP to KOTH with initiation (God I love that term, whoever made it up is a genius)

So I have decided to take a break, not focus on getting RDM'd or sacrificing myself for a stupid Bank Op which we are going to lose anyhow. I'm going to resort to Rainbow Six : Siege and Hearts of Iron IV until this bullshit finally stops or gets less.

~ John Woll

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad too see you go mate, you were a good cop / friend. To be honest the AK 12 is shit and is not worth buying anyway. RP is shit between cops and rebels because most of the time when rebels RP with cops , they end up getting there gun removed instantly.

Sad too see you go mate, you were a good cop / friend. To be honest the AK 12 is shit and is not worth buying anyway. RP is shit between cops and rebels because most of the time when rebels RP with cops , they end up getting there gun removed instantly.
I'm just taking a little break, probably 2 weeks and yeah. Cops can be absolute twats sometimes, these instant "I'm going to do this now no matter what" actions are punished by academy during FTT's but most cops forget about it in the field, it's just two sides giving eachother shit all the time.

Hope you come back soon John, you are a great officer, and a great NCA officer. Hopefully things sort themselves out when you get back :)

I'm just taking a little break, probably 2 weeks and yeah. Cops can be absolute twats sometimes, these instant "I'm going to do this now no matter what" actions are punished by academy during FTT's but most cops forget about it in the field, it's just two sides giving eachother shit all the time.
Hi there Buddy. I dont believe i have ever spoke to you but would like to give a little input into this post. Feel free to ignore me and assume i am a "hands up or die" kind of guy. 

You predict you will only be leaving for 2 weeks, to me this looks like your throwing you toys out the pram with as much noise as you can. I am defiantly not denying it can be very frustrating to be a cop but making this post will little to nothing towards making the server any better and is simple making a stronger divide between cops and rebels with rebels saying cops are bad and cops the same in return. Im sure many of you friends are a little upset that you havent made lots of tags to them and posted a load of pictures of your exciting patrols in the ELEVEN months that you have been here. I have been here for quite a few months more than that and i can quite safely say the weapon balance has been just as bad the whole time. I am a sorry if this ruins you drama inducing leaving post. See you in 2 weeks. Feel free to msg me ingame. Ill buy you an AK-12 so you can go shit stomp then next bank op..........

I personally have been in the police for well over a year. I know that at HM's rebels use the old 'fuck off or die' saying but in my whole time I've only let a handful of RP bank jobs go through (as negotiation) and I've only seen a dozen go through as a spectator/officer on the ground. Rebels are partly the way they are because the police will deny any and all roleplay (I'm not even a rebel and I'm saying this). All I'm saying is that if the police want the rebels to change the police will have to make the first advance..

As @Sycoraxsaid I read this as more of a 'let's give up, I don't like my toys anymore' departure.

Now Goodluck, enjoy your break and return with new eyes and willingness to try new avenues. Hopefully others are starting to do the same.

but in my whole time I've only let a handful of RP bank jobs go through (as negotiation)
Won't be doing that at all anymore, requires DI authorisation (to roleplay...?)!

Hi there Buddy. I dont believe i have ever spoke to you but would like to give a little input into this post. Feel free to ignore me and assume i am a "hands up or die" kind of guy. 

You predict you will only be leaving for 2 weeks, to me this looks like your throwing you toys out the pram with as much noise as you can. I am defiantly not denying it can be very frustrating to be a cop but making this post will little to nothing towards making the server any better and is simple making a stronger divide between cops and rebels with rebels saying cops are bad and cops the same in return. Im sure many of you friends are a little upset that you havent made lots of tags to them and posted a load of pictures of your exciting patrols in the ELEVEN months that you have been here. I have been here for quite a few months more than that and i can quite safely say the weapon balance has been just as bad the whole time. I am a sorry if this ruins you drama inducing leaving post. See you in 2 weeks. Feel free to msg me ingame. Ill buy you an AK-12 so you can go shit stomp then next bank op..........
As much as I see what you're saying, i've been accused of "causing drama" and "attention seeking" on lots of occasions, when it's not really my intent. Personally, I just want Management etc to know what it's like for the 'regulars' on the server, which is pretty accurately described on a lot of posts. Maybe @John Wollis trying to do the same?

As a cop, I hate the bank. Have for 2 years. It gets in the way and very rare for creative RP.

I cringe every time I see that message on my screen and secretly hope I die in a fiery head-on road crash on the way to the bank.

(Opinion my own)

to be fair the cops do get LRPS AMS and MOS we get DMS so you got the better scopes and not that many people buy the AK12 tbh

anyway still sad to see you go hope you will be back soon

to be fair the cops do get LRPS AMS and MOS we get DMS so you got the better scopes and not that many people buy the AK12 tbh

Not all cops have access to such scopes NCA officers only get access to DMS scopes during NCA patrols or when there's a bank op (you're allowed to get NCA gear out then) also LRPS scopes are for AR only and I'm pretty sure the rule is 1 or 2 LRPS scopes on a AR Patrol, any AR member correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm pretty sure you see loads of PC's with LRPS's 
Lethal-Force-Meet-the-armed-cop-whos-shot-3-people-dead-and-was-dubbed-the-Mets-very-only-serial-killer.jpg

@Rossssnot everyone needs authorisation (or will ask I mean
1f609.png
)
Oh it's just so silly, but that's just my opinion...

As a cop, I hate the bank. Have for 2 years. It gets in the way and very rare for creative RP.
They didn't want a firefight, just all the gold, the cops should've complied.

I love bank op. Its allways awesome roleplay
Sarcasm?

I think you know Jhonny that not all cops have those scopes, and most use a MK20 with an ACO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back