What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

John Yellow wishing everyone a good life

John Yellow

Banned
So this is a post im making now while i can, due to reasons i do not want to bring up it has come to the point where i will suddenly have to depart for a unknown amount of time, it can be a day or 30 years. I really do not know. I know to many people in this community to tagg you all, but everyone who i think of should know who you are, but a special thank goes to these people:

@Sonder

@INS Corrie Healy

@Eddylane(even tho you dont want to do my fto)

@Roban

@Danish

@TinyBigJacko + @Simon Ross (for all the discord entertainment)

@Trag1c

@Gremlin (for tricking me to east alstis)

@Sciensfreak (for my time in RTU)

all Off kitty cartel, @Jack Rippoff @dwarf

And not to mention @Wilco for bearing with me all these years trou some tough decisions due to things ive done in the past.

now i will not really be able to see any comments thats are being said here unless im lucky and get to checl mu phone the mext 24 hours.

anyhow, i love you all. And i hope to return one day ❤️

I've known you since my time as a CST in the NHS so I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, John. I hope that whatever is keeping you away will sort itself out, and you'll be back soon.

Sad to here you go :((( if you can tho keep popping up on discord every now and then 🙂 hope everything works out well and you decide to come back in the future!

Rejected, try again never. Sad to hear this man, stay in touch, much love.

John i just want to wish you the best.  I will miss patrolling with you and all the good laughs we have had from the RTU patrols to the times we got taken hostage and even when would be playing seige and you definitely didn't carry me through those ranks 😂 them memories will not be forgotten. I hope to see you back on the server someday. Best luck mate 

I will miss you! Can you deliver some newspapers to me please? So I can remember you =D. 

I'll see you in a few days, and let's have a talk then. I'm lucky enough to know you from my childhood, and i will be with you all the way!

I will miss u tagging me for no fuckin reason at 3am when i am sleeping and you´re driving your truck. Then all the discord banter with TBJ,you,Roban and others.

Back