What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Join The ALUK Team! & New Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Today we have some good news and some not so great news.

Kris! has been removed from his position of in-game admin, I would like to Thank Kris! for all his hard work over the past few months

Neo has been promoted to an admin after a meeting this evening, This was a shock to Neo but it shouldn't have as he has been putting a lot of work in to the community recently and is our in-house teamspeak expert.

With this in mind we have 2 positions that you can now apply for by emailing email@altislife.co.uk with your application - Closing date February 5th at 18:00

Ingame Admin x1

We are looking for one member who can be very active in-game that do not play in the police or as a rebel and can be more active in the early hours (12am - 5am) time frame

The Ingame Admin will have access to a panel where they are able to spectate, ban, teleport players to directly in-front of them or teleport directly in front of a player.

This position is in-game only and the member is required to keep logs of all bans however has no jurisdiction with unbans and forums

• Member who has been here 3 Months +
  • Member that is 18+
  • Mature and can act with unbiased decisions
Can spectate a situation and make judgement based on our rules

Please be certain this is for you before applying as we expect that person to be active / unbiased and just performing moderating duty's.

Forum Moderator x1

We are looking for someone who can remain impartial and lock topics if things are getting out of hand in line with our mature community standards.

The person will be able to delete posts, lock topics , move topics

We have recently updated our member support process, Although the moderator will not be able to decide on unban requests etc they are able to deny them should the clear process around the title and templates.

Good luck to all that apply!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a few people messaging me on how to apply.

What I will say is, if you cant READ THE FULL POST, it might not be for you :) .

This is not my place WHAT so ever to ask but my curiously to better of me... If I may kindly ask, why was Mr.Kris removed?

This is not my place WHAT so ever to ask but my curiously to better of me... If I may kindly ask, why was Mr.Kris removed?
@Zippey - As stated before, he was removed from the admin team because Wilco(and others?) didn't see him as part of the team. Teamwork is crucial when it comes to management. I don't think this is the place to discuss this.

You gave me an fair answer and that is good enough for me.

wilco should you give us a chance to vote the names who want to become an admin? when you decide the persons who are capable of being an admin just give us an option to vote them. As I am a player of this server I would like to give my vote. just because we can share our opinions about them and it helps you I guess.It is just a suggestion dont get me wrong.

wilco should you give us a chance to vote the names who want to become an admin? when you decide the persons who are capable of being an admin just give us an option to vote them. As I am a player of this server I would like to give my vote. just because we can share our opinions about them and it helps you I guess.It is just a suggestion dont get me wrong.

I like your idea and at the first look it seems fair .. BUT the problem is that there is maybe gonna be a popularity contest.

That people will vote people they like the most / think are useful for them without considering if they will do a good job.

I hope this sentence make sense because in my head it does :p

I like your idea and at the first look it seems fair .. BUT the problem is that there is maybe gonna be a popularity contest.

That people will vote people they like the most / think are useful for them without considering if they will do a good job.

Made completely fine sense Steph :)

If it didn't make sense to you she said "I like your idea, but there's a problem with it. If people get to vote, it becomes a popularity contest and people would only really vote on people that they think could be useful, and not considering if they will do a good job."

Edit:

0vbMgVh.png

666 post :3

yeah I got your point but the names shall be already chosen by wilco so it will be no matter whoever becomes an admin in wilco's eyes. they are already chosen so he gives us a chance to vote  :D

Hmmm .. I don't think it's as easy as this Ilkero :s 

BUT who knows maybe we gonna do it like this maybe not.

Firstable the Admins need to look at the Applications anyways :)

Let's just hope there are some good ones! 

I'd like to apply for the position of forum moderator.

I've got a beard and a computer.

I look forward to your acceptance.

- Rev. Xx

I'd like to apply for the position of forum moderator.

I've got a beard and a computer.

I look forward to your acceptance.

- Rev. Xx
Give me a couple of weeks and i actually think i'll have a bigger beard then you...   :eek:

Give me a couple of weeks and i actually think i'll have a bigger beard then you...   :eek:
@Zippey is better qualified than myself to be forum mod.

I withdraw my application in light of a more deserving applicant.

Not the place to discuss it and I wouldn't want to talk about someone in public or to anyone else, Unless Kris wants that made Public.

Zippey if you have any questions just feel free to adress me or some of the Admins :)

This is just not the right place :) But you are of course still allowed to ask.

As Wilco said tho I think something like this not always should be public. :)

May I request that the new forum admin be allowed to assign forum groups as well.

Many thanks

Would like to apply but this damn age gets in my way all the time....

One day, I WILL BE ABLE TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS!!!!!

Please no more Police officers as admins... THere are already 4 or 5 with georgy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back