What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Join The ALUK Team! & New Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of people have replied and again this is looking very popular!

You have less than 24 hours if you wish to apply so get your applications in asap!

I personally would love to apply for Ingame Admin,

But I would have to leave the police, and at this current time the I do not think it would be right for me to leave.

But good look to all that apply.

Much Love

Fuel xx

Wish I could be forum mod, but too young :p

104.png

You can have my age Ross if you want, i'd love to be young again! Let's swap!! 

MAYBE I WAS WRONG ROSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I DONT KNOW IM ILL AND USING CAPS AND MY NOSE IS RUNNING AND I HAVE A HEADACHE JUST HAND IN THE APPLICATION ROSS AND YOU WILL SEE WHY DO I STILL USE CAPS?!

Went for forum mod, how long till we get a reply?

Just wondering.

Admin meeting is on Thursday at 9pm

The results from that will be published on the forum, If after that anyone requires feedback then please once again email@altislife.co.uk and i will respond what the admins decided and there reasons.

Just for anyone who is awaiting the outcome the meeting has been moved to tonight (Friday)

Just for anyone who is awaiting the outcome the meeting has been moved to tonight (Friday)
Fair enough. I shall continue to eagerly await to outcome.

@Wilco i know its late but sent in the application 10 mins ago. Hope you guys will evaluate it too. @Neo and congratz man :) . Good luck to everyone who is waiting. :)

SOOOOOON​
We gonna make the decisions.​
Anyone wants to brown nose before we do it? ​
 ​
tumblr_me2rxqpims1rxmai6o1_250.gif
What ts are you using? The ALUK one doesn't really work. now does it?

photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back