What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Joined an RTU Patrol.

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
So i decided to join on an RTU Patrol.

5 min later we ran out of fuel....  ofc RTU being RTU they decided to finish what they started... that is to patrol no matter what. 

@noiL @sciencefreak74

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

5 - 10 minutes of driving with no fuel at speeds as low as 2 km/h and travelling a total distance of roughly 1 km is how we roll.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 - 10 minutes of driving with no fuel at speeds as low as 2 km/h and travelling a total distance of roughly 1 km is how we roll.
v=x/t

x=v*t

x= 2km/h*1/6h

x=1/3km

You claim to have driven a total distance of roughly 1 km at speeds as low as 2km/h for 5-10 minutes.

You, my sir, just lied >:(

Isn't your name sciencefreak?

Nope, you just don't seem to understand the meaning of as low as. We originally started travelling down a steep hill at speeds of up to 12 km/h

You, my sir, are wrong >:(

@CPBe
Then please be accurate in the future, as people would like to hear accurate facts, not maxima or minima to makd it look cool.

Science is about averages, not extrema.

R E S P E C T P H Y S I C S

Then please be accurate in the future, as people would like to hear accurate facts, not maxima or minima to makd it look cool.

Science is about averages, not extrema.

R E S P E C T P H Y S I C S
Ahh.... How cute. Funny how defensive people get when proven wrong :)

First this...

Nope, you just don't seem to understand the meaning of as low as. We originally started travelling down a steep hill at speeds of up to 12 km/h

You, my sir, are wrong >:(

@CPBe
...and then this. Am I supposed to read your mind? Is that why I was wrong, because I couldn't?

Cow is licking the bread

First this...

...and then this. Am I supposed to read your mind? Is that why I was wrong, because I couldn't?

Cow is licking the bread
It ain’t that deep

giphy.gif

Great Patrol. But I was the smart Guy and just followed the car with My car with fuel in 🤣🤣🤣

Back