What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Joining rebels

Connahh

So I was wondering how I join the rebels? And also what the art weapon cache is for

Joining a Rebel Group is pretty simple. Go to the rebel section of this forum HERE . Look through the gangs listed in this section and apply for the one you think best suits you.

AR Weapons Cache is a place where you can break in and take weapons which need to be processed at the launderer, be aware that it can only be done when there are enough police officers active and they are alerted by the alarm when you approach the building (<im sure someone will correct this if wrong )

Best of luck and i hope you enjoy the community.

Joining a Rebel Group is pretty simple. Go to the rebel section of this forum HERE . Look through the gangs listed in this section and apply for the one you think best suits you.

AR Weapons Cache is a place where you can break in and take weapons which need to be processed at the launderer, be aware that it can only be done when there are enough police officers active and they are alerted by the alarm when you approach the building (<im sure someone will correct this if wrong )

Best of luck and i hope you enjoy the community.
Yea it’s true they are alarmed I got fined for it

Back