What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jon Rans departing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt O'leary

So yes. Here it is then. Writing a topic I never planned to write. Long story short: I am leaving. For a few months, or years. I have no idea.

When my vacation is over I'll be going to the military school. A dream come true for me. But this does mean I will be very busy, and that I will focus on school. This resulted in me not having time to really play on Altis Life. 

I don't know if I will ever have time to play again. And this is really starting to sound like a drama. So instead of telling everybody how long i'll be gone for and stuff like that. I will be telling everybody what I experienced in the Roleplay.co.uk community.

I want to thank everybody for giving me such a good time. As many friends of me already know, I had a depression. But thanks to this community and help from other people I managed to live a happy life.

I want to thank all of my friends I made while being a rebel and cop. You guys are all awesome and i'll try my best to keep contact with you.

This is the best community I have ever seen so far. And I am sure it will stay that way. 

So yeah here it is then. Again, thank you. For all the good experiences I had with you people. 

Don't think this is the last time you'll hear from me. I'll try my hardest to come back. But for now. Goodbye.

- Jon Rans

Bye mate and I wish you the best of luck in school :)

Hope to see you around <3

~Hobo Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back