What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jordan Ban dispute (Unbanned 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_Mason

Your In-game name: Jordan

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198126478893

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

135c1aee8a7e8efe32602971d2c82dcf

Date & Time you was banned: 19/1/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Dear Owner/Admin

At the time of this occurrence I was not aware what I was doing was RDM. I had read the rules and when I shot the few cops I did I was trying to role-play saving my friend from being arrested. I thought this would of been a good bit of fun. It started out as just one cop and soon escalated with backup from the police. Every kill after was clearly not RDM due to the fact there was now a shoot out.

If I was allowed back into the server I would obviously never try this sort of action again. I realize I broke a rule and I will not deny it. My friends were being arrested and were yelling at me to shoot, although I take full responsibility.

If I was unbanned and put onto a final warning I would be 100% sure never to do this again. I have never broken any other rules and I think I have done a good job of Role playing. All my friends play on this server and I would love to get back with them and play. If my ban was removed I would love to get straight back into the action and start playing again. I would not repeat my actions and if I did I would be banned forever without a chance of being unbanned so that is another reason I will be very careful from now on. This is the best and pretty much only server I ever play on. I love it, the roleplay is amazing, the cops and NHS and awesome and most players follow rules and role play well too.

I accept all the rules the server has set. I will review them again I f I am unbanned to make sure my mistake is not repeated

I hope you see reason enough to give me one last chance to prove myself. I am not a bad person, I just made a terrible mistake.

Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

My apologies for the trouble I have caused and time I have wasted. 

I will apologise to the people I killed if I can somehow join a chat with them or if they can give me some way to contact them.

Yours sincearly Jordan

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to add I have now informed my friends that what I did was not allowed and read up on the rules. They don't state anything about this kind of action. I was trying to free a friend from a cop. Perhaps a suggestion would be to add this to the rules page?

Hello,

My friend jordan here was trying to free me and jano.

We where not aware that killing police to try and free someone was rdm!

Why didn't you release the full video? I just checked it again your video at 14 seconds in says"Where even are they" who are they?
This is the last time I will say this. DO NOT REPLY WITHOUT EVIDENCE WHICH EFFECTS THE OUTCOME OF THIS THREAD AND I WILL FINALLY STATE. THAT IS THE WHOLE VIDEO!

Let the Admins deal with this.

Another person who is trigger happy.

I will give you a final chance but on these terms... for the next 2 weeks you do not even pickup a gun, You need to learn the rules learn more about the server and importantly learn to roleplay.

Do you understand ?

Understood. My apologies for the trouble. No gun will be in my possession until February 5 th.
I did think saving two friends in custody was role play but I see now I was wrong.
If I need to comp anyone, please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question. I joined the police force as a CSO I cannot use any guns for a couple days but when I can am I allowed to use non lethal weapons?

I might find it hard to make an arrest without one.

Not planning on doing anything with lethal weapons since police cannot use illegal ones and don't use handguns which are lethal.

Why am I still banned? I agreed to the terms and everything over a day ago. Is this a glitch or something?

Ban disputes are our lowest priority. It is not a glitch.

Unban approved as per Wilco's terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back