What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jordan Comp Request (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_Mason

In-game name: Jordan

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):  76561198126478893

What was lost: 1 full set of diving gear

A backpack which contained my guile suit and my MX SW 6.5mm with 4 30 Round Mags. I also lost a Rook 40 Which had no ammo in it. I also lost 144k worth in clams. (don't think this can be compensated for though)  

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 280k Approx (I bought this stuff a couple days ago so I don't really know the precise total by 280k should be enough to get back everything I had.

Quick description of what happened: Me and my friend Nick were doing a clam run in his humming bird. I was planning on doing some robbing after so I took my gear from Nick's house with me in my backpack. He landed and I get out. I fly at least 50m into the air for unknown reasons. The heli had stopped fully when I got out. I fell and died losing everything. I only have about 22k left in my bank because I spent all my money on a couple new helis so I now have nothing.

If you could give me the items that would be awesome. If not then the money would be fine too. I will go back to buy the gear and if I lose the money there, then it it my problem.

Video of the glitch: 

Ahaha, sorry but this is absolutely hilarious, this is ArmA at its finest!

Sorry for my comment, but couldn't resist.

This is a Arma issue which is not server or Altis life related, Sometimes this happens if you jump out the chopper too quickly.

Unable to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back