What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Josh's Story!

1992, Berlin Germany.

Me, Thomas, Trevor & Micheal are at the Jewels4You Diamond/Jewelry store. We are on the roof ready to jump through and get the loot. Trevor drops the "Sleeping" Gas which knocks everybody due to the poison. As we shatter the glass a big alarm goes off telling all of the Police that there is a robbery going on at Jewels4You. We grab as much loot as we can but just as we think we are ready to go armed police are surrounding the building making it nearly impossible to exit. Trevor & Josh (Me) Make a run for the back exit to find 2 armed police men coming through i shoot them both down and proceed out the back door. As i exit i get shot in the leg and Trevor gets shot in the face. I'm on the floor bleeding and i topple over to see Trevor lying there hopeless on the floor. I stumble back to my feet then get kicked in the back and plummet back to the floor and get tazed. I knew it was over for me so i gave in. I have just entered Altis now and i'm clean never to do anything like that again or if so, a lot more planned out not just run & gun. 

Jewellery (close enough) + Trevor + you getting shot at the end = beginning of GTA V 

Illuminati confirmed..... 

Back