What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jousting! Hever Castle.

Stoneman

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
logo.png

Went to a place called Hever Castle yesterday with the wife, she wanted to walk around the grounds and look at flowers, luckily for me there were knights knocking each other off horses with massive spears... :)

Thought you chaps might enjoy some quick pics! If you're in the UK and want a day out, I highly recommend it, it runs over each weekend:

https://www.hevercastle.co.uk/whats-on/summer-jousting-tournaments-begins/

WmR9ByP.jpg

Nm0r1P8.jpg

JiZvfrk.jpg

Guys helmet got ripped off, ended up pretty hurt! 

lPQMC0C.jpg

6Kkykd4.jpg

I only live 25 mins away from there.  It is mine and my GF favorite place to go xx Try Leeds Castle aswell.  thats amazing xx

Oh did you see the ghost of Anne Boleyn? It was the castle where she grew up.

ooh the ghost of Anne Boleyn is actually at Hampton Court, in a corridor that connects a small living room to a private chapel. That's where she died, and is know as the proper location for her being a ghost!

pretty sure whichever company owns the place has set up some creepy shape of a woman in one of the glass windows.

ooh the ghost of Anne Boleyn is actually at Hampton Court, in a corridor that connects a small living room to a private chapel. That's where she died, and is know as the proper location for her being a ghost!

pretty sure whichever company owns the place has set up some creepy shape of a woman in one of the glass windows.
Actually she died on Tower Green where she was beheaded by a French swordsman on the order of her husband Henry VIII. She is known to 'haunt' numerous locations, one being Hever castle but also the Tower of London. (<- history teacher here ;) ) It's Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife who is known to haunt Hampton Court as she was dragged back to her room there as she heard she was going to be executed on a Bill of Attainder on the order of her husband. (fun fact: Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard, the two wives that Henry executed, were cousins)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fun to visite, i also have a castle in my town  from 1288, build by count floris V. got besieged numerous times by Frisian rebels.

kasteel-radboud.jpg

1200px-Kasteel_Radboud_2010_Nr._2_SteDi.jpg

(the walls got broken down trough out the centuries)

Actually she died on Tower Green where she was beheaded by a French swordsman on the order of her husband Henry VIII. She is known to 'haunt' numerous locations, one being Hever castle but also the Tower of London. (<- history teacher here ;) ) It's Catherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife who is known to haunt Hampton Court as she was dragged back to her room there as she heard she was going to be executed on a Bill of Attainder on the order of her husband. (fun fact: Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard, the two wives that Henry executed, were cousins)
Now I really feel like a thicko.

Back