What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[JS] Armadon (Action: Ban Issued 14/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Braun

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [JS] GobyDK and [JS] Armadon

Time & Date this happened: ‎5. ‎januar ‎2015, ‏‎19:49:23 (18:49:23 UK Time)

Description of what happened: Martin Braun (Me), Lizard man and P.Vutin were at the Weed processing. The trucks we had were stolen. Everything was fine until the [JS] gang  suddenly starts shooting and killed us. When i asked to explain themselves they replied "We are in a gang mate..." "We are not breaking the rules" and the last bit that clears everything abit more up "You guys killed me and then Armadon took revenge" Aahh.. Now i get it.  like an hour ago, we were out robbing trucks. This HEMMT Box stopped. We said he should put his hands up or we shoot. The guy does not listen and opens fire. We killed him and took the truck. I think that was GobyDK we killed and that is his truck, but last time i checked dead guys can't tell what happend to his friends..

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuYe0W-9eFA&feature=youtu.be

http://imgur.com/GHm8lfq,01ahyqI,a59NLpZ#2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! :) Armadon here:)

Gang Revenge Guys.... Gang Revenge..    You killed my friend And took his Hemtt (Truck)... And i took revenge! :)

-Have a good day! :)

Gang Revenge Guys.... Gang Revenge..    You killed my friend And took his Hemtt (Truck)... And i took revenge! :)

Gang revenge? Where in the rules did you find you can do this? How did you know it was his truck, or the same guys? There is no rule on ''gang revenge'', maybe on another server you played on.. But not here.

mr.armadon, youve been doin my head in lately.

at drug dealer with your friend, say yous are cool... wait on me sellin all the weed, knock me over the head steal all my money and shout its a robbery while running away.

bank the cash, crash your car, respawn before unmc could get to u 

Hoe need to establish some form of RP even if you wanted to get revenge. Ban approved for Armadon. The other guy never killed anyone.

98cab9457cc1b53588e8388ec9cc770a -1 Armadon - Forum Report 14/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back