What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[JS] Hamdenlange (Action: Already banned in another report for the same thing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [JS] Hamdenlange

Time & Date this happened: 10/01/2015 13.40 GMT.

Description of what happened: Was in a gun fight at the drug dealer after we killed a few and a PCSO managed to restrain one he glitched and killed him. [JS] clan seem to think its ok to combat store vehicles aswell sadly i have no evidence of this :/
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No this glitched gets used everyday and its boring tbh

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540763513354200408/42FC9DFA4CE126DF2401BCE560A63649B910C5D2/

These guys once broke NLR today going back to athiera after they died and also took backpacks out of a closed car. That gang is full of trolls.

yup he tried to did that to me aswell, also got a report about him. lucky i killed him first at that time before he killed me

okay first of all we are not full of trollers we are taking this game very seriously... But there is some bugs on the server that make people not restraind when the another guy is trying to restraind us.

and yes we went back to your trucks after we kill us self.. 

Hello! :)

No one needs a ban, just because a Bug/Glitch. Everytime im getting restrained, i can pull my gun, and shoot for 10 seconds... And after the 10 second, it says: You has been restrained by blabla''.

Fix this bug, and we can continue our gameplay, on this amazing RP server.

No one needs a ban, just because a Bug/Glitch. Everytime im getting restrained, i can pull my gun, and shoot for 10 seconds... And after the 10 second, it says: You has been restrained by blabla''.

Fix this bug, and we can continue our gameplay, on this amazing RP server.

Are you silly? 

Just because there is a bug that does not mean that you can abuse it and use it. This is a serious role playing community and you think that abusing something that would not happen in real life is allowed? 

@armadon

thank you. is not my fail that there is that bug. and the first thing at goes through your mind is that you just gonna shot that person.

Last edited by a moderator:
@armadon

thank you. is not my fail that there is that bug. and the first thing at goes through your mind is that you just gonna shot that person.
Seriously mate once again? It's not your fault that there is a bug but a normal person would not abuse it. Any normal role player would not just start shooting when restrained.

Wow, these JS guys are so full of shit, responding every time saying no one needs a ban because it is a bug. Its bullshit. Some of us have actually been playing here for many months and we all know that you CAN shoot while getting restrained, when you fall down and all. But it is utter bullshit to say that ''you can shoot for ten seconds after being restrained'' because it is just not true. When you are restrained, you hear the sound, almost instantly, you also get a notification on the screen, instantly. Don't try to say you didn't get that message, because if you are focused enough to shoot in those ''ten seconds'', you are also focused enough to see the message. You are trying to throw it all at bugs and failing game mechanics like not being able to hear someone, but the fact is that we have seen LOADS of reports against your group. Groups have been banned before from this server for continueing to not follow the rules. Also, you guys are NOT in our teamspeak whilst still being a big gang.. I don't believe it is a rue you have to, but it does say something. Do you guys really want to be part of this community? Or are you just the next gang that comes from another server to ours, forgets that they are nothing here and have to start all over and then proceed to being a true pain in the ass, with limited roleplay and lots of rule breaking.

Fact is, if you were in teamspeak, these situations could be talked about BEFORE taking it to the forums. So good advice from a expierenced player; get your guys in our teamspeak. And for fucks sake start playing by the rules, the amount of JS reports is staggering... Glad I am not an admin.

okay first we are on teamspeak.

we want to play on this server.

we have talked about it on ts and we are being more careful in the future

@ just drop it mate... They are not going to understand what were talking about... And when we reported them they came to our channel they said they were sorry and no need for a report and then after 10 mins later boom another rule breaking im sick of these JS guys they really shouldnt be a part of this community regarding that much of reports about them in a small amount of time...

And for the record 'and yes we went back to your trucks after we kill us self..' Admitting to breaking NLR eh?

We are sorry guys we are gonna improve ur rp from now on, we are sorry the things that happend in the past 

My gang [JS] are serious RP players. We're a ''Bandit-gang''.. we're taking hostages, Robbing people and stealing trucks. We're Making some action.

BUT. Everytime we robbing they say ''BAN JS FROM THE SERVER''. 60% of this server, is 12 years old kids.. Just saying. And if somebody comes and rob us, we're gonna start a gunfight, and then they say ''RDM, RDM'' in the side channel, JUST because they died..    

Everytime we rob a guy from the GC gang, they report us.. And they flame in side chat, and spams our ''Cellphones'' in-game.

-Sorry for bad English. But i hope You can  understand it.

From [JS] Jensen.

My gang [JS] are serious RP players. We're a ''Bandit-gang''.. we're taking hostages, Robbing people and stealing trucks. We're Making some action.

BUT. Everytime we robbing they say ''BAN JS FROM THE SERVER''. 60% of this server, is 12 years old kids.. Just saying. And if somebody comes and rob us, we're gonna start a gunfight, and then they say ''RDM, RDM'' in the side channel, JUST because they died..    

Everytime we rob a guy from the GC gang, they report us.. And they flame in side chat, and spams our ''Cellphones'' in-game.

-Sorry for bad English. But i hope You can  understand it.

From [JS] Jensen.
60% of this server is 12 years old kids lol.. clearly shows you know next to nothing about our community. Have a fun time guys. I'm just waiting for another blanket gang ban for pis poor RP and constant rulebreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back