What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Jumpstarters. The petrol can's for electric cars.

Anne McGee

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
We've all seen the people with electric E-cars / E-Taxi's run out of electricity and just abandon them or needing to have them picked up by flatbeds. So here is my suggestion, A handy Jumpstarter mechanic's can walk around with just like petrol can's to come to the rescue and get their electric vehicles started again and slightly charged just enough for them to reach the nearest charging port like a petrol can would do. It gives people more opportunities to call a mechanic and have small interactions and it keeps the streets less full of abandoned E-Car taxi's.
kYmRCpB.png

I would say instead of a kit to jump the battery to life I would say have it so that if a EV is close enough to a tow truck, slamtruck or flatbed you can look at the EV and attach a cable to charge it, and essentially have it like it removes 1/2% fuel from the truck for every 1% electric gained, like you would be useing the motor to spin the alternator to pass current over to the electric car, I know at the same time you can just plonk it in the back and go but some people wana get on the move quicker

I would say instead of a kit to jump the battery to life I would say have it so that if a EV is close enough to a tow truck, slamtruck or flatbed you can look at the EV and attach a cable to charge it, and essentially have it like it removes 1/2% fuel from the truck for every 1% electric gained, like you would be useing the motor to spin the alternator to pass current over to the electric car, I know at the same time you can just plonk it in the back and go but some people wana get on the move quicker
Based and Samuel-pilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back