What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

June Beckett, The Callaghan Family, Phoenix Ashes

I made the decision to delete Bobby-Jo Richards a few days ago. This was a difficult decision and it was time his story came to an end. 

To summarise. He was apart of The Callaghans, he met June Beckett, they sprung up a relationship that went on for many months. I had to go away for 2 months to focus on work and we continued the RP in that I went back to London to assist with Callaghan business. Whilst away June and Bobby split, and when he returned she had moved on. He caused nothing but pain, suffering and upset and would go out of his way to harm anyone that stood in the way of getting her back. He failed in his attempts, but continued to try, ultimately kidnapping her, shooting June's new partner in the face, cutting off June's partner finger and being an absolute nightmare.

But in the end, on the way to a meeting, June approached him, and in a Game of Thrones style ending, she stabbed him, which would be the cause of his death. All Bobby wanted was June and ultimately this cost him his life.

So to you @Summerthank you for everything during our times on these characters, you've made it exceptionally worthwhile and enjoyable, so thank you.

@Jay Martinez @Joshua and the rest of the Callaghan Family, thank you for allowing Bobby to be apart of it all. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to end.

And too Phoenix Ashes, [not sure of his forum name], thank you for assisting with this and bringing this to a conclusion.

The video of Bobby's final bits is below, if you want to watch it, feel free. The sad music assigned to it, kicks in at 3:50. 

Till we meet again! Peace out, Bobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-NC4MP0N3o

Last edited by a moderator:
@30K, where do I even start.
This RP has been amazing from start to "finish" (👀)! 
Throughout you have always sought to provide the best RP and the coolest story, not caring rather that meant a win or a los for your character.
From the bottom of my heart, I've loved every little scene we've done, I hope to RP along you again in the future, and I hope everyone else gets the chance to experience storylines like this with you. 

Thank you ❤️ 

• Love
Reactions: 30K
Junes turning into the black widow
Watch out @Joziff J 

tumblr_noob3dqfVN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Back