What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Just arrived on Altis!

n00ms

Banned
Just arrived in Altis! The views are amazing, the countryside is vast! Me and my team have settled down in Kavala for now and are exploring the island, looking for any other new arrivals to join us or just run with us a few times, trying to make some money and work out how the island works!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then, welcome to this amazing community you will have a blast here just remember to make sure you know the rules so you don't get kick out this amazing community. Just remember RP everything

Yes we already messed up on some rules, we are very new to this style of play, trying to forget all we know before from other game modes and focus on the RP! must admit it is awesome so far!

Make sure all your mates no the rules and you should be ok, been here for 6 months and still loving it

Yeah had a huge teamspeak chat last night with them all, they all said they really enjoyed it and are so dissapointed that we messed up. We have been over the rules and got our heads in gear and we have a plan now! We are going to try make some money the legal way... fishing sounds fun!

fishing sounds fun!
I advise you get yourselves some diving gear, an extractor and a boat. The shipwrecks pay loads more than fishing ever will. Managed to get my first million from shipwrecks. 

Yeah had a huge teamspeak chat last night with them all, they all said they really enjoyed it and are so dissapointed that we messed up. We have been over the rules and got our heads in gear and we have a plan now! We are going to try make some money the legal way... fishing sounds fun!
I would do oil or copper to make your first money but oil you are more likely to get robbed so copper is good to get you off your feet. Good Luck my friend with your gang! 

Thanks for the advice! Hope to see you in Altis

I advise you get yourselves some diving gear, an extractor and a boat. The shipwrecks pay loads more than fishing ever will. Managed to get my first million from shipwrecks. 
This sounds like fun... erm are there any sharks?

Welcome to the community mate, make sure to stick to the rules, and roleplay as much as possible!

Goodluck! Phalanx.

Welcome to the community. Try and understand the rules fully so you have no chance of being banned. 

Drive on the right side of the road please :D  

Seriously though enjoy your stay and hit me up if you ever need a helping hand. I get lonely  :,(

Yes Im going to let others drive, its safer :)

Will take you up on that offer we are trying to get to grips with a lot of things at once

Well what a morning, I got my self a carryall backpack and a hatchback, drove to the copper mine where a really great guy gave me a truck for free! I was over the moon! I mined for ages until it was full and set off for processing, got there but had to spend £10k for the licence for it. Started processing that went great, I then realised I had too much on me to store it and offered some to a gentleman next to me... then it went downhill!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lxlP1eybVW8

Well what a morning, I got my self a carryall backpack and a hatchback, drove to the copper mine where a really great guy gave me a truck for free! I was over the moon! I mined for ages until it was full and set off for processing, got there but had to spend £10k for the licence for it. Started processing that went great, I then realised I had too much on me to store it and offered some to a gentleman next to me... then it went downhill!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lxlP1eybVW8
Welcome to the community, sorry to see that you have already experienced the "bad people" of the island! If you ever want some protection on your runs feel free to message me ingame ([SVGO]Nemz).  ;)

Welcome! I see and hear you've already messed up but we're only human. Revise the rules carefully, all of them, and I hope to see you in the near future!

- Elakin.

Back