What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Justify your craaaazy name!

LONG BEARD

LONG BEARD
Donator
For an RP server, there's some pretty mental names out there. How do you justify yours IC?

I'll start.

Long Beard.  

Explanation I give to people who ask about it IC is that my birth name is Longius Be-ard (It's make believe French!), which my buddies shortened when I was a kid for comical effect. The name just stuck.

Lets hear yours.

Name is Andrew, I'm lazy so my name is Drew. ​

d0c4811b9d0b794f0a5741f8e895b7a4.gif

Simen Comunicato

Simen, well my name is Simen.

Comunicato I needed a fake name to escape from the wanted listed and I saw I was in direct comunication, so a little quick thinking brought me to Comunicato

Now my name is Simen Comunicato

I enjoy the idea of cannibalism and Hannibal Lecter is the perfect example of who i'd want to be.
rhgKHcm.gif

Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

Known as slacky back in days, because i was lazy as fuck...

The name comes from a sudden idea a mix between the spanish, and portugese names, and i was thinking about a name from a drug cartel back in days, i wanted it to be long, so people could have a giggle trying to announce it.

But if you can't do it in my presence, just call me Fab

(original name is Dennis so it's not related to any (sur)names i have myself)

Last edited by a moderator:
Many years ago I hit my head on a lamppost so hard that the only thing I remembered was the name 'Dan,' and so I wandered around Kavala asking 'who is Dan?' to everyone I saw, hence the locals nicknamed me 'WhoisDan.'

i use to be called style but no body ever understood who style was. so i explained that im style and they went your imstyle. so i was like meh. sure why not

Tony La Barbara? Tony is just the english version of one of the most italian names, "Antonio". La Barbara is a tribute to one of the components (bass player) of the jazz trio led by the piano player Bill Evans in the late 70s. My favourite musicians EVER!

Because I am the Greatest of Khans! The Khan of Khans!

Because of ... reasons ... LOOK A DISTRACTION!

*pops smoke and runs away*

Hobbs Surname ^ <3

Tony La Barbara? Tony is just the english version of one of the most italian names, "Antonio". La Barbara is a tribute to one of the components (bass player) of the jazz trio led by the piano player Bill Evans in the late 70s. My favourite musicians EVER!
Wow.... mind blown

Zeito (Zsigh-toe) came from a contraction of Zeitgeist, a german word which afaik roughly translates to the 'spirit/culture of the time' which i liked since it had no direct translation to English.

Mr.Rabbit: Bedroom + Girl. (Rest is not suited for the public eye)

Back