What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kabooooom!! Blackfish blowing up ...

I was wondering which low life would comment on that.. Really Thor? You? I had higher expectations 🙂

Why wouldnt I want to use autohover? Sitting above a situation for x minutes and doing other stuff? No need to jeopardize the people around me 🙂

How did perspective do that.... @Perspective I am never gonna drop this. When I took off in your blackfish I didn’t blow it up. I guess now I’m the better pilot?

I was wondering which low life would comment on that.. Really Thor? You? I had higher expectations 🙂

Why wouldnt I want to use autohover? Sitting above a situation for x minutes and doing other stuff? No need to jeopardize the people around me 🙂
Using autohover has killed more people than it has saved in my experience. If i see medics using autohover I make them resit their Air Rescue Entry Test to prove that they can fly without it and are just being lazy. Sorry if I have higher standards, but autohover auto-kills

The only real use for it is hovering for benching or thermals high in the sky

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to put the landing gear down. 

my blackish doesn't like to land on its belly. so it exploded in protest, just to teach me a lesson

Last edited by a moderator:
Back