What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kai, Dwayne, Alice, Imran

Sammy

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
I don´t commend people too often but after weeks of having interactions with these lot, I feel it is warranted. 

The sheer amount of different scenarios, all somewhat connected to each other, and the detail, drama and effort that my character woke up to every single day is insane. Having a handful of people bounce off each other like that, changing rp and their own characters according to where the story is going (Big up @Elakin) is absolutely entertaining to be part of! This story has gotten so detailed and real that I can not wait to see how it will progress... 

When a single person´s decision makes 5 others do a complete 180, drop their own idea of where they wanted things to go and the story keeps on developing instead of someone deciding to end it on their own preferences and terms, it´s just incredible. 

That´s the stuff most of us are here for, yet so few actually will experience it. The more we all give in to our characters changing with the story, the more great rp we can experience. 

I personally am loving this and am hoping to continue this story with all the plot twists and insanity for as long as it´s possible! ❤️

@Drex@Elakin@AliceHerbage@Dwayne @Imran (If you can, go tag those two) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never been a part of such a lengthy, fleshed out storyline and I’m loving every minute of it. Even if Kai has currently got no friends as a result of his behaviour..

All because Kai decided to flirt with Rosie a few weeks back when he was arrested, leading into all of this? The fact there are so many people actively involved in the storyline since Kai introduced Eric & Rosie to the family makes it so complicated and unpredictable.

It's so good to see, and even better to be a part of. I can't wait to see where it leads now that it's getting spicier.

(I don’t know about Imran, but Dwayne is @MrBeanSandpieI believe)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a absolute blast meeting you guys , had some amazing scenarios and cannot wait to see how it turns out! 
thank you guys a bunch ❤️
Having to act out Kai's hatred for the family at the minute is hitting me right in the feels.. acting big man but really I'm at my PC like

200.gif

Its an absolute pleasure and I'm loving every minute of it. This being my first time ever roleplaying I'm really glad I bumped into a group of people who actively want to create and be in roleplay scenarios. I've not had as much fun playing games then this in a very long time. Thank you. And Love you all. ❤️

Back