What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Karen Aggy

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Had a few interactions with Miss Aggy where she has her "Many personalities overall". She has a unique style of RP that is honestly enjoyable for anyone who RP's with her! Last time I come across her was as a cop when I arrested her and spent around an hour RPing in total where it ended in her release, Managed to get others involved in the RP!

Even had other situations with her when she had "Hostages" based on one of her personalities! Always an amazing time being involved in such RP and I look forward to coming across you in future situations. 10/10 overall Karen and I do hope you keep up the great RP! 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge +1!

All of my interactions with her were good fun and enjoyable, both when I dealt with her on her Crim Character as NHS. 
Or when she's on duty as NHS, always providing flawless roleplay for all. 

Each situation is different with her and unique, always unique experience and RP. 
Keep up the AWESOME work! - Your hard-work and unique roleplays does not go unnoticed. 

Had the pleasure of dealing with her tonight at Lifeinvader and instead of the typical: *knife to hostage throat*, free passage, no spikes, no NPAS, "We have bombs" etc. it one of her personalities, "Jessica", who appeared to be almost possessed in a way, ranting about Satan and talking to imaginary hostages.

Was overall an enjoyable experience and certainly something different from the usual stuff we see from Lifeinvader. 

+1

At Lifeinvader, it was the funniest roleplay as an NHS worker that I ever experience. Hearing it was Karen by Simon over the radio, I knew things were going down. Then, Jessica was coming out, things were getting even more worst. So different from the typical, Lifeinvader "hostage". I really loved the roleplay and thank you Karen for continuing the roleplay as me being a "witch"😂 I love you gurl❤️💜💚

Its about time you were recognized for all the crazy stuff you come up with all the time!

We don't really see each other like before but just like in the past every time we do something interresting happens.

Well done & keep it up!

Oh you guys! Its so good to hear that you guys are enjoying my RP. If it was not for you guys being appart off my "crazy" stuff like that. Karen would have never happend. 

Every single off you guys have helped creating Karen, and i appriciate it so much 💙

Its also Nice to hear that my NHS Character is being liked too 🙌

Lets hope for more crazy stuff too happen. Love you all 🙌

+1 although at times she’s a pain in the ass and annoying on her Karen char we love her to bits for the roleplay she provides to the server and how she manages to get everyone involved. It’s about time someone wrote something up for her. Carry on making people annoyed, happy and confused karen and keep providing the roleplay you alway give! 😁as for Athena top medical roleplay as always and a great person to be on patrol with it’s never a dull Moment on duty as nhs/fire so keep up all the hard work! 

+1 She's alright I suppose 😂
200.gif

+1 I first met Karen when I was a probie in the police force and everytime I see her the RP between us is amazing and love every minute of it as its always something new, either its just joking around, to a serious situation where she loves to hit me with a bat, to causing a complete nightmare for the police. Always enjoyable for all parties involved 

Back