What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Kartell]Jack O Morgan (Action: Ban Issued 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert H

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [Kartell]Jack O Morgan

Time & Date this happened: 15/02 - 2015

Which Server did this happen on: It happened on server 1

Description of what happened: This guy looted 2 dead bodies (Even though I only got 1 body recorded) and then when we tried to tell him to drop the stuff, he combatlogged.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 
Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

(He also glitch-looted the dead body which I couldnt find anything about in the rules, but I guess it goes under exploiting)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He logged off and I couldn't find him on teamspeak

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) 

Last edited by a moderator:
With all due respect, I, PR Seb Rogain, was RDM'ed by this guy RAZOR after killing Taylor Sykes for RDMing a cop named PC San Miguel. I admit killing him in poor roleplay but I did tell him to put his gun down, he did not comply. Now this guy, Taylor Sykes has been RDMing all day by the way, I'm sure more videos of him RDMing will be uploaded in a short notice. However I spoke to Randomized about this as I'm a whitelisted cop by now and this was considered self defence. (civil courage). As soon as I dropped dead, [Kartell]Jack O Morgan came up to me and stole all my equipment.

- Seb Rogain

stand united against the rulebreakers

e1b33098bfa0d80e608e4dd8edf5eca9 -1 Jack O Morgan - Forum Report 19/02/2015

e1b33098bfa0d80e608e4dd8edf5eca9 -1 Jack O Morgan - Forum Report 19/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back