What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala Blue zone house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure management decided this house was not allowed to be bought after @Lincoln was forced to sell it, or am I wrong?

Guys, not trying to be rude at all, but what stops the seller from robbing that house in the future? Just curiosity 

Guys, not trying to be rude at all, but what stops the seller from robbing that house in the future? Just curiosity 
Server rules.

The blue zone is an area setup for Police to carry out their duty. In RP this area is a fully staffed police HQ, therefore illegal activity is prohibited here.

If they really wanted it be not used why doesny a AI or a bot buy the house or turn it in to a rock like thi

20170502192129_1.jpg

20170502192133_1.jpg

But then with some exstra work this is just an example simple but im pretty sure there are enough ways to disable it from using or buying it.

Be creative​

Pretty sure management decided this house was not allowed to be bought after @Lincoln was forced to sell it, or am I wrong?
This is accurate

Also from the changelog: 

• Houses in Safezones cannot be purchased
What you found is a house that is in a safezone that can be purchased hence a bug, in other words. You won't be keeping it and using it to do anything with would be exploiting a bug @Its a Barkie

@Mattch Why not removing it, there are so many ways of removing a house. SO you say i cant use it but i can have it only cant use it like a tropy? right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back