What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala bridge massacre (Completed 30/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreolic gaming

In-game name: john

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198168189765

What was lost: Truck, five star, 5 rounds (11), large backpack, protagonist gear, spike strip, a police vest and a pdw  in trunk.

plus a couple bits of food but not exactly expensive 

Value of item/money lost 200k i think im not very good with figures

Quick description of what happened: I was just continuing my fruit picking mission this morning with my friend ben, driving across bridge from kavala to the garage and the truck exploded instantly killing and losing all my stuff 

im not usually one for compensating but i cant afford these kinds of loses for no reason

no on  a peach pickers salary anyway  :D

Not exactly the best idea to say that you had a police vest on you ...

13B) Cop clothing is for police only, civillians may not wear cop clothing, anyone caught doing this will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
well and officer gave it to me and im not gonna say no to a weapon and gear and such.

I really not to bothered about the vest and pdw cause i didnt know that rule and i apologise for breaking it it wont happen again 

but the truck and pistol backpack and spike strip thats over 100k gone 

Firstly you truck should be in the garage after the restart so you can cross that out. Spikestrips can only be purchased by the police so you can cross that out aswell and then there is not much more left.

Also I cannot believe that a police officer ''gave them to you'' because this is against the rules and I would not see the point in it. Do you know the name of the officer? or did you just make it up?

Rule 7:

7B) Police may not sell there equipment

A cop gave me the pdw and vest, i did not steal them and had i known that rule i wouldnt have taken it, i apologise and it wont happen again.

but the truck, pistol, ammo, backpack and spike strip is at least 100k thats gone 

And steal thee ive just read them all thoroughly no  more breaking rules  :D  promise 

I bought arma 3 for this server and i really dont wanna get a ban for my stupidity i have some great ideas for new rp in the server but i cant implement anything without money ha ha

no i genuinely didnt rob it (newbish) but i dont know how  :lol: , he dropped the vest and gun but thinking about it i dont think he was an officer and the spike strip my bad i must have taken that theres alot of chaos in kavala but thats no excuse 

ill log on and have a look for my truck if it is imma feel like a tool for wasting time ha ha

no i genuinely didnt rob it (newbish) but i dont know how  :lol: , he dropped the vest and gun but thinking about it i dont think he was an officer and the spike strip my bad i must have taken that theres alot of chaos in kavala but thats no excuse 

ill log on and have a look for my truck if it is imma feel like a tool for wasting time ha ha
Spikestrips are no problem, if you use the for the right things (stopping cars, road blocks etc.) that's no problem, not against any rules.

It's okay didn't waste my time :) .

:D cheers man, no much chance of them reimbursing for the gun and ammo but im gonna get back to my apple farm,

need to do 200 trips to get my farmhouse gonna be a long night  :)

well and officer gave it to me and im not gonna say no to a weapon and gear and such.

I really not to bothered about the vest and pdw cause i didnt know that rule and i apologise for breaking it it wont happen again 

but the truck and pistol backpack and spike strip thats over 100k gone 
haha busted.

i think hes lying. I doubt cop gave him the shit. 

Guys try not to post to much that does not contribute the topic itself, Keep it simple for the admins :) .

It was a bounty hunter from the sound of it because he mentioned a PDW. But it's still flouting the rules:

Rule 13: Clothing/Equipment

13A) Bounty hunter clothing is only to be worn by the bounty hunter, bounty hunters may not wear this uniform and do illegal things on the server like killing people and drug runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back