What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kavala Real Live 2.0

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
I would love to visit this place:

myrina-18.jpg

And the south west penisula:

Myrina_from_the_air,_Myrina,_Greece.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lemnos+International+Airport/@39.8890173,25.2657738,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xffc445b781c869ea

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to go there too one day,but it is my understanding most of Greece doesn't speak English. :(

I'd like to go there too one day,but it is my understanding most of Greece doesn't speak English. :(
Dont worry :) i been to greece many times, its always someone there who speaks english!

If you go to turist resort ofc they probably speak better than you xD

Last edited by a moderator:
You will need all those pills once i get done with you, spam bot.

I have been on Lemnos twice, second time was for a "military exercise" back in 1996.

Lemnos is a quiet virgin island  with nice beaches , is not popular cause it is full with military camps and is heavily guarded, as it is close to the boarders with Turkey.
Anyway after Arma3 came online i want to revisit the island and explore  it in real life :)

It is sure that you will find a Greek to communicate in english easily , it is a lesson we take from elementary , in tourist destinations though u will probably speak ur native lang.  especially German,French,Italian,Spanish and now russian... 

If u want to arrange an Altis Meeting in Lemnos i will be happy to help u organise it :)

Back