What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

KebabShopDave

SamDoodle

Do I even need to explain. I will anyway.

Dave is always a fresh face to speak to and buy from, he doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body and everyone who seems him always gets a great roleplay with him. Even if it's a small 2 minute roleplay I ALWAYS prefer that over speaking to nobody while driving a taxi for hours at a time.

+1

Love Daves energy great roleplayer with an interesting and funny storyline with his Kebab Shop Truck always posting ads on tweedle - Great to see keep it up 👍

-1 until he starts paying his employee Pete Picklewink the wage he promised him (£500/day) which was negotiated during one of Kai & Alice’s news reports for The Weazel Scoop.

+1 once his end of the bargain has been held up. Great RPer and just an overall enjoyable guy to speak to.

- Kai Sullivan

Dave brings high quality RP to the city and must say we have some exciting rolplay coming soon featuring Kebab Shop Dave which im sure the city will enjoy! Never a dull moment and cheers the city up 100%.

+1 for Kebab Dave and i look forward to our RP story developing 🙂

-REP

Can confirm Pete is still penniless. Shocking performance.

200.gif
+1 on this bring kebabshopdave back!

Lunchtime at MRPS hasn't been the same without him. Big +1 for Dave.

Back