What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Keyeth Kenny- NHS- Maniac doctor

PinkSprinkles

Unlinked
I Haven't used this part of the site before but I always think its great when people give a wee shout out to others in the community. 

Keyeth from NHS has amazing RP and is outstanding IMO for what he does. Recently Keyeth has been running his own make-shift hospital on the right side of hospital, he spends a great deal of time with every single person he looks after and honestly puts a great deal of imagination into his work from the noises to the /me and even to the way he revives people. I have yet to see this man provide me or anyone I know with any type of bad RP. He has created this amazing idea using a small bit of decoration that was put on the server for Halloween and to me that brings to much more into the spooky part of the server. He has also created like body disposing of the parts (such as fingers,tongues, dead bodies) and uses these within RP to create an interesting story line for everyone he passes. 

UsOCqO3.jpg

Big up Keyeth 🙂 

I do my part to ensure people have fun over this spooky season! I'm glad you have enjoyed so far

Back