What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Khalifa - Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalifa

I've been on this community now for almost a year.. Been such a fun time, probably the best time i've had on my computer since I started playing WoW as a kid (24/7 Literally).

I am not going to tag anyone because I would be tagging shit tons if so. Thank you UNMC for bringing me motivation to log on rpuk aswell, fun for that week or 2 in rangers.. Well  I just want to say thank you too everyone whos been my mates and the once I've been playing with under my time on RPUK ( you will probably know if you are one of them) . bye bye to everyone, you might see me againg but for now I got nothing on this server that makes me enjoy it as I once did and thats why im taking a break, don't know for how long but as it seems now its forever. Have fun without me! 🙂

Adios Amigos!

snitching this one from JI ❤️  This is just 1% of my mates on the server ❤️

View attachment 6587

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been on this community now for almost a year.. Been such a fun time, probably the best time i've had on my computer since I started playing WoW as a kid (24/7 Literally).

I am not going to tag anyone because I would be tagging shit tons if so. Thank you UNMC for bringing me motivation to log on rpuk aswell, fun for that week or 2 in rangers.. Well  I just want to say thank you too everyone whos been my mates and the once I've been playing with under my time on RPUK ( you will probably know if you are one of them) . bye bye to everyone, you might see me againg but for now I got nothing on this server that makes me enjoy it as I once did and thats why im taking a break, don't know for how long but as it seems now its forever. Have fun without me! 🙂

Adios Amigos!
*Insert crying Jammal Here* best of luck with and what ever you do

Didn't speak that much mate but good luck 

Adios Amigos!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... First Ji.. Now you!

Ripperino Kushlifa is outerino

Man i will miss ya tbh.

Bye Khalifa, sad to see you go 😞

Have a good one, and hopefully we meet in the again in the future!

*Insert crying Jammal Here* best of luck with and what ever you do
don't cri my child ❤️

Didn't speak that much mate but good luck 
Thank you buddy 🙂

bye bye khalifa will be missed
<3333

Noooo 😞 

See ya dude, if you ever come back hit me up
❤️ Will do 😉

null

See u man, pm if u return
ay ay captain ❤️

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... First Ji.. Now you!

Ripperino Kushlifa is outerino

Man i will miss ya tbh.
will miss you aswell andreas ❤️

Take care Khal come back soon!
you to bud ❤️ 

Damn it Khalifa.. why do you do these things!
Its been around the corner for a while now :((( 

Seemed sound when we spoke (Which was rare lmao) 

Have fun my dude!
I am a sound guy :)) Have fun you to buddy

Bye Khalifa, sad to see you go 😞

Have a good one, and hopefully we meet in the again in the future!
We will sure do, cya son ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back