What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Khalifa out

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalifa

Don't see any reason for me to stay around on RPUK, I might be around in ts but can't see myself actually playing on the server so this is my goodbye. Atleast for now.

Im not gonna tag anyone, It would be to many tags. Im pretty sure you would know If I would of tagged you or not.

In a bit. had my fun. love you all.

pq1eKxipeSZneMZbQLBc4lNHHok1IzcS_lg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
401 posts in the community... prob a ton of hours spent and this is the effort you put into saying goodbye for at least 6 months!

People are just lazy in 2018!

401 posts in the community... prob a ton of hours spent and this is the effort you put into saying goodbye for at least 6 months!

giphy.gif

Anyways brother, see ya later man my swedish harry potter ❤️ 

I've had my fun ingame for atleast 2k hours, don't regret that, i've enjoyed almost every single hour. 

Not wasting my time on the forums or on typing a full bible as a goodbye post. Got to many friends and to much to say, not worth giving ur opinion here anyways.

Thanks for having me Wilco, might come back. Who knows.

don't ask me what happend there ^^

Byebye, you will always stay a Ranger roach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back