What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Kicked from police? - Scarlet EP 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work! 

veri naissss.

On a side note, how come all you videos are posted in news and announcements, as supposed to videos and screenshots like everyone else?

veri naissss.

On a side note, how come all you videos are posted in news and announcements, as supposed to videos and screenshots like everyone else?
Because George is very muchly a part of ALUK/RPUK. The voice of the intros.

veri naissss.

On a side note, how come all you videos are posted in news and annoyinguncements, as supposed to videos and screenshots like everyone else?
And because he puts very muchly effort into his videos, so that they transcend into news and announcements.

Looking at the indisputable evidence, if this corrupt reprobate is given a reprieve, I'ma gonna throw 'myself' of the police HQ!

Great video 😂 

veri naissss.

He's been making videos on this Altis server alone since 2014, so he sort of gets special treatment. Don't question it unless you wanna be sent to prison and have the footage edited to make you look like a pedophile... trust me

@Unlucky Georgeyou cut material so now it, s looking bad when i but u in handcuffs and then i "speak " whit you but still great work keep going

Mission impossible lets fast rank scarlet in pc 😂

@Unlucky Georgeyou cut material so now it, s looking bad when i but u in handcuffs and then i "speak " whit you but still great work keep going

Mission impossible lets fast rank scarlet in pc
1f602.png
Ha! You're the first person to notice after all these years!! Genuinely impressive perception (level 100)

I do it to speed the scene up without adding too many jump cuts.

@Unlucky Georgeare you to man behaind irritants umh 🤐i men lovely  voice when you go in thw server We Need voice back and good ould days

VeikkQ said:
@Unlucky Georgeare you to man behaind irritants umh 🤐i men lovely  voice when you go in thw server We Need voice back and good ould days
I now off topic ups 🙄

@Unlucky George Are you the famous  youtuber ? Loved that you used that amazing situation in the video <3 Enjoyed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back