What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Killergaming and Taffy (Action: Ban Issued 10/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi Whalibu

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):-Killergaming

-Taffy

Time & Date this happened:-3:00 GMT+1

-30/10/2014

Description of what happened:A bounty hunter and a civilian helping each other out for some cash.
"8B) Bounty hunters may not game the system by teaming up with a friend, this is exploiting and you and the person/s will be banned as a result.""1H) Bounty hunters working with rebels to game the bounty system will be banned along with the person helping the bounty hunter."
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Yes as you can see in the video i tried to confront him. He denied he was doing something wrong

IMPORTANT: I am aware that i made a mistake to confront them ingame, but he was not on TS.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Also earlier i saw him Metagame someone:

Now i know this guy might be new to the server but i tried to explain what he was doing is wrong. Especially since he is a bountyhunter and can abuse his powers.

I suggest this person reads the server rules before playing on the server.

Yet another reason do drastically increase the price of the bounty hunter licence!

he just looks like a big noob to the bounty hunter thing. i think they should do training 

Unable to find Killergaming in the logs or DB but i have found taffy and a ban has been issued with ingame bank account emptyed incase ban appeal is successful

ccfaecc9000eda4a36c5092613f970d3 -1 Taffy - Forum Report 10/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back