What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Killing NHS Members in the Red Zone

When would you consider killing a NHS Medic in the Red Zone?

• Whenever I get the opportunity.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Only when he is ignoring my orders, such as DNR's or refusing to help me.

Votes: 59 42.4%
  • Never as they are here to help.

Votes: 69 49.6%

• Total voters

ex CMO Joel Denning

The Swiss CMO
Unlinked
Hello Everybody

As some of you probably know you are now allowed to kill a Medic if he is in the Red Zone, and some of you might even have read the statement of the NHS regarding Red Zones, if not you can read it here:

My question to all of you guys now is, would you kill a Medic if he is in the Red Zone and if so under which circumstances would you do it and when not? Feel free to leave your opinion, we would like to hear what the community thinks about killing medics and if you have an idea how we could implement the NHS going into the Red Zone without getting killed every time we do it, feel free to let us know!

Your sincerely

CMO Joel Denning

max armour rating clothes vests etc. with slammers all sirened up, maybe an M320 Long Range Revive?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think medics should be able to enter Red Zone if they choose to, but are required to wear a certain uniform that has a carrier rig and helmet. Potentially bright blue, so players know they're medics and are making the conscious choice to kill them. 

I think medics should be able to enter Red Zone if they choose to, but are required to wear a certain uniform that has a carrier rig and helmet. Potentially bright blue, so players know they're medics and are making the conscious choice to kill them. 
That is an amazing idea

@CMO Joel Denning

Also @Digbyits more for RP reasons, showing how we value our lives and also provides us with armour

TBH i think that there should be an rule against shooting medics even in redzone considering that they only can help people :/

Only problem with blues are that it represents police mostly. Yellow would be nice, like the old uniform 

Hello Everybody

As some of you probably know you are now allowed to kill a Medic if he is in the Red Zone, and some of you might even have read the statement of the NHS regarding Red Zones, if not you can read it here:

My question to all of you guys now is, would you kill a Medic if he is in the Red Zone and if so under which circumstances would you do it and when not? Feel free to leave your opinion, we would like to hear what the community thinks about killing medics and if you have an idea how we could implement the NHS going into the Red Zone without getting killed every time we do it, feel free to let us know!

Your sincerely

CMO Joel Denning
Even though I would normally never even consider killing a medic, knowing as they are solely there for roleplay and to help people, the redzone creates a big problem for them. In my opinion you should NEVER kill a medic, unless absolutely necessary because I know they are just trying to help and still value their lives, even when going into a warzone. I do however think that in situations whereby you may be sniping on the rebel outpost it is necessary to kill medics because they will of course be reviving people that will kill you, and there is no easy way to communicate that without them, unless you can easily give some sort of warning shot at their vehicle. For this reason alone I would 100% consider killing a medic in a redzone, considering the amount of damage it would cause if they revived someone I was just fighting.

Can't wait for when computer is fixed to revive somebody in the red zone and they pick up a gun and shoot me. It'll happen.

Forget all yer silly little peashooters, AH-64 giving aerial cover.   Uniform Choice enclosed, yes I know, but this is Arma3 Altis Life.
Soqy3X1.png
3hKjTff.jpg

Even though I would normally never even consider killing a medic, knowing as they are solely there for roleplay and to help people, the redzone creates a big problem for them. In my opinion you should NEVER kill a medic, unless absolutely necessary because I know they are just trying to help and still value their lives, even when going into a warzone. I do however think that in situations whereby you may be sniping on the rebel outpost it is necessary to kill medics because they will of course be reviving people that will kill you, and there is no easy way to communicate that without them, unless you can easily give some sort of warning shot at their vehicle. For this reason alone I would 100% consider killing a medic in a redzone, considering the amount of damage it would cause if they revived someone I was just fighting.
@MysticTradingAll you have to do to make a medic leave is fire a shot and we are gone, therefore I disagree with the killing of medics even in a red zone

I think people will think they are cops but hey xD.

Indeed make some special uniform or the solution is for civ's.. Don't go in there xD

+1 for the uniform idea.

I will shoot the medic IF, I don't know he/she's a medic. If I know it's a medic then I will not kill with the fear of getting banned :3

NHS Hunter? 

Back