What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

King Al Bakhur Fahad & Prince Al Bakhur Fahad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Jeffrey

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
King Al Bakhur Fahad & Prince Al Bakhur Fahad
Time & Date this happened:
23-05-2015 - 19:30
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
When I withdrew money to buy some zipties, I saw these guys trolling. Then when I started driving through Kavala Market after buying the zipties, the same 3 people in an offroad were trying to block the road in Kavala square. I tried to overtake them from the right side since they were deliberately driving slowly to troll me, they sped up, they tried to push me of the road twice, Second time I crashed and when I got out of my Offroad and told them to get out of their car, they drove off fast.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
[SIZE=medium]3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]3C) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense.[/SIZE]
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
[SIZE=medium]Yes we tried to, While I was explaining my part of the story I got interrupted for at least 10 times in a row. [/SIZE]During the conversation it became clear that did not want to upload their video in a short notice. They kept trolling in teamspeak so we told them to go to another channel. If needed since these guys in my eyes are known for trolling around I can upload the conversation as well if an admin wants to review it. They are very clearly not mature for a mature community like this.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

EDIT: They seem to change their name's from time to time

Last edited by a moderator:
We did not troll and we were driving at our speed and if he want to overtake he should wait after the concrete barrier and he should not have been overtaking me at the wrong side just like we talked about in TS and then they started calling us trolls. I was just trying to drive at 30km/h and in my own lane if he wanted to overtake he should have done that at the left side not on the right. And it seems like you are the one that isent mature enough for the server as you were calling us bad words and telling us to fuck off.

I have further evidence against these people in regards to trolling, and in regards to breaking NLR.

Reserving this slot to post evidence - mods please don't remove and give me warning point

Evidence:

I haven't got much as my shadowplay was messing up, but here is what happened:

They were flying up and down around athira HQ. Landing for a second then taking off when the police told them to get out. I then got inside their heli to speak to them to tell that that it was against the rules (In direct).

They then took me up into the sky, and turned off the engine - forcing me to jump out:

I am communicating with my gang as they didn't restrain me, I simply hopped in.

After they died from the crash, they came back to Athira. I have this on record, and will post it if needed, but havent just yet as it takes a long time to process and upload :D .

I will start processing the video now, and should get it uploaded and posted here by later today

@Raketje

Full video:

Edited my post and updated it with full evidence

We ran out of fuel as we said multipel times but yo didn't listen and we did not try to

to brake NLR we needed a car to go to the airport and that's was the closest we did not try to brake Rp or troll. I can comp you if you died from the parachute jump.

And you jumped in to our heli without even asking so you had yourself to blame and we did not try to kill you we where trying to land but had little fuel

@GP. Daanish Thank you for the supporting evidence from them trolling.

I would like to ask the mods/admins to close the topic and review it and also take a look at this "revenge report"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back