What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

King of Pleb Castle 2.0

all depends on your mindset and playstyle
It is quite easy to save money on gear if you play boring in the redzones, but if you are gonna play boring in the redzones don’t play them. If you want to play them fast paced and fun, by slamming and not roaching you will burn through gear & money unless you have all the other zones capped to pay for it

£10,000,000 £20,000,000 from me, will sort transfer when I'm on at some point

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever has donated, i would like to try get them all before the event so i can split with the winner(s) on the night. Please message here, TS or discord and ill log in and get the money 🙂

Whoever has donated, i would like to try get them all before the event so i can split with the winner(s) on the night. Please message here, TS or discord and ill log in and get the money 🙂
boomer got scammed

183.5 Million Won By:

@Coco @Finbar @ChrisM @mason  @asif   @khalifattyyy @Boab

If you all agree for me too give it too one person then let me know here. I still need money from a few people before i can hand out. Once that is done, i will sort it. 

@Robbie @dantheman321 @Scream

I just need your cash then i can pay the winners. 

Thank you too everyone that came, thank you for everyone that watched on my first ever stream. Appreciate it. 

Back