What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Knock out script when you crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Brief Summary:

Bring back the knock out script when you crash a car.

Detailed Suggestion:

Some time ago when you crashed your car or was involved in a bad crash you would be knocked out for sometime and where unable to keep driving until you recover. Now at the moment people just drive around at over 100mph with no consciences when they crash cos if they do they get out repair for £250 and get back in and continue driving like it never happened. 

The Pros:

More realistic accidents

People will take more care when driving. 

The Cons:

No

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I wasn't much of a fan of the knockout script however what if the idea was put in play that when you crash, at a high enough speed, all your tires pop? Same way at current your car instantly dies and have it so when you use the repair kit, it doesn't fully repair the car (unless maybe we give mechanics a super duper repair kit that can) and everyone else has to drive their car to a customs shop to got the body work fully repaired and the engine fully functional.  Just an idea 

I feel you need to suffer if you crash at high speed in a medical way. You can crash your car at 120mph it breaks you can the just get out and run like nothing ever happened. There needs to be some sort of medical impact to a person in a crash.

Its possible to incur damage on a player upon impact. What could be something to look into is a harness you could install in your car. This harness takes time (like a progression bar) that takes 5-10 seconds to take on and off. And this would potentially counter act that. 

I like the idea of there being more consequences to crashing at speed. Perhaps varying degrees of "Headache" you can sometimes suffer; meaning after a heavy crash you'd be inclined to take a paracetamol/aspirin to get your head clear from low severity crashes (low blur) or heavily blurred vision from high impact crashes.

I feel like the only time really that you crash at high speeds is when you get in a police chase and they have a few ways to stop you even if you get out and run. I dont know how i feel about this tbh

I feel like the only time really that you crash at high speeds is when you get in a police chase and they have a few ways to stop you even if you get out and run.
The police would also suffer the affects of a heavy crash too so it shouldn't affect the balance too much. Although I do see your point.

Definitely having consequences to crashing, especially at high speeds, is a big +1 from me. Would allow for RTCs to be managed properly too from the emergency services, possibly with people needing to be cut out of vehicles for particularly bad crashes!

All I know is people are driving around like maniacs, and something needs to be done about it. This isn't GTA Online, it's a serious roleplay server. I think car damage should be upped or Armor should not be available when modding cars. Or maybe make the fines larger and larger the more speed cameras you hit, while also fining those in stolen vehicles. It's a nightmare right now, especially when drivers are driving at like 130mph on the wrong side of the road, hitting in to you head on, and driving off without RP'ing injuries like nothing happened. Major issue with this server.

How about after a crash the speed would determine how badly injured you are, low impact gives blurred vision and a limp, high impact has a percentage chance to give you a bleed that can’t be resolved using a bandage and therefore requiring hospital aid, also a high speed crash you can’t run away from only limp.

Something similar have recently been introduced. Wear your seatbelts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back